CVS

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

orudge
Administrator
Administrator

CVS

Post by orudge »

Right, the SourceForge project is up. However, I can't put the code into CVS myself until the weekend. Can someone (Ludde, you'd probably be the best person to do this, IMO) put the official latest code into CVS? If anyone wants to be added to the project, PM/e-mail me with your SF username.
CobraA1
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by CobraA1 »

OK, I've submitted a commit - AFAIK, it's the latest version, but somebody should check to make sure.

Note that some changes have been made to the MinGW makefile - it doesn't work yet, but I hope that the problems will be fixed sometime . . .
"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away" --Henry David Thoreau
Ioish
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Ioish »

Maybe it's just me, but the project page at sourceforge seems to be completly "empty". No CVS commits, release files, etc. An error of SF?
ChrisCF
Transport Empire Developer
Transport Empire Developer

Post by ChrisCF »

Anonymous CVS runs at a delay of 24-48 hours behind the real thing. So, yes. An error on SF's part. I personally know of three projects that have complained about it, and there's probably hundreds more.

Return to “General OpenTTD”