Statistics Patch

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

Thief^
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Thief^ »

Have a v2514 diff. I even fixed the crash bug with opening the "All (Player)'s Trains" dialog. It was trying to retrieve the xy of station -1...
Attachments
OpenTTD Stats Mod 2514.zip
.exe and english.lang
(I know, I know, I'm too generous :-))
(451.03 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
stats_r2514.diff
(102.66 KiB) Downloaded 256 times
Melt with the Shadows,
Embrace your destiny...
Asterix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Asterix »

Thief^ wrote:Have a v2514 diff. I even fixed the crash bug with opening the "All (Player)'s Trains" dialog. It was trying to retrieve the xy of station -1...
Hmm, that crash didn't happen when I tested it, but ok, the last version I upped was buggy anyway ;)

I hope i have time to get a new version together in the next few days which will hopefully not be that buggy. :)

So thanks for updating it in the meantime, Thief^, because I didn't have the time I wanted to have... (hopefully will get around to some more code-cleanup soon)
Thief^
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Thief^ »

A little side note, anyone know why I always got a "error: found gui.h twice, this normally means you've patched the wrong folder" message when I was applying both the old patch and my new patch? I was using tortoisesvn, and it happens on vehicle_gui.h, so I had to patch that file manually. I can upload a pre-patched version if anyone needs it.
Melt with the Shadows,
Embrace your destiny...
Asterix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Asterix »

Thief^ wrote:A little side note, anyone know why I always got a "error: found gui.h twice, this normally means you've patched the wrong folder" message when I was applying both the old patch and my new patch? I was using tortoisesvn, and it happens on vehicle_gui.h, so I had to patch that file manually. I can upload a pre-patched version if anyone needs it.
Hmm, I got that error with tortoise, too, but as none of the persons that tested the patch reported any such problems I blamed it on my computer ;)
I guess it messes gui.h and vehicle_gui.h somehow as both are in that patchfile.

Anyway, with the current patch-file I dont get this anymore, but its not updated to current svn, yet... do you remember any other problems, that i should solve before upping a new version :?:
Thief^
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by Thief^ »

It looks fine to me.
I've been mostly looking at problems in the subsidiaries mod with the new svn.
Melt with the Shadows,
Embrace your destiny...
Asterix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Asterix »

Ok, did not have as much time, as i hoped to have, but at least updated the patch to current SVN with my current fixes/changes included...

If you have problems, please report them ;)
Asterix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Asterix »

As the string-system changed a bit in current SVN, breaking compiling the patch, I now updated the first post with a new diff...

Hopefully I didn't mess anything up with it ;)
Asterix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Asterix »

Updated the first post with a new version which fixes a bug with building waypoints, reported by lucaspiller.

I will also replace one of the screenies with a windows-build made with the compilefarm from Truelight, as soon as its ready :)
gkirilov
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by gkirilov »

Anyone want to update this :D ?
The patch seems very good and should not stay forgotten like this.
OTTDCoop NewGRF Pack|Different sets of GRFs for TTDPatch (some of them work in OTTD) - 1|- 2|GRF sets for OTTD|OTTD nightly
I hooked up my accelerator to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you. Spoilers and bodykits are how much of the wall you take with you. Rollcages and windownets are how much of a mess you leave on the wall.
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

gkirilov wrote:Anyone want to update this :D ?
The patch seems very good and should not stay forgotten like this.
I will try to update it, I can't promise that I will succeed though.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Captain Sifff
Engineer
Engineer

stats-patch updated a bit

Post by Captain Sifff »

Hi there!
I took this patch and updated it to revision r2800. I will continue merging the changes of trunk in the coming days. but I'm a little out of time, as I'm having exams the next three weeks. I'll attach the current progress.
Comments welcome!
Attachments
stats-r2800.diff
(114.68 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
Captain Sifff
Engineer
Engineer

further update of stats-patch

Post by Captain Sifff »

Hi there! I did an update to r3000
Attachments
stats-r3000.diff
(111.42 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

Let us know when you reach r6100. ;)

I actually *strongly* recommend downloading a current SVN, and manually integrating it in directly. Many elements have changed radically since r3000, and it is sometimes quicker to manually rewrite/integrate than to try and correct the conflicts.

Also, there are *many* old ways of doing things that have been totally redesigned since. So your patch may be trying to do things the old way, and it will take a lot of work to recode.
OTTD NewGRF_ports. Add an airport design via newgrf.Superceded by Yexo's NewGrf Airports 2
Want to organise your trains? Try Routemarkers.
--- ==== --- === --- === ---
Firework Photography
Asterix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Asterix »

hmm, I've been away for quite some time... and what do I find, this thread is on the first page :D

Well, I expected it to be quite outdated, maybe I find the time to look into the changes that have to be done myself, cause the patch has already needed lots of cleanup-work before it was outdated :wink:
Captain Sifff
Engineer
Engineer

stats-patch Update

Post by Captain Sifff »

Well, at least I brought some life to this thread...
I managed to get the patch to r3365
Attachments
stats-r3365.diff
(110.48 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Asterix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Asterix »

I wont stop you from getting it up-to-date, Captain Sifff. My main goal this time will be to do small pieces one by one and possibly get them into the trunk as soon as possible :wink:

The main problem, why the patch hasn't gotten into trunk back when I made it was that it was way to big and did too much things at a time. :roll:
I don't want to make that mistake again, but it will take some time to get anything done :)
Asterix
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Asterix »

Ok, attached is a very small stats-patch:
It only shows how many vehicles visit a station per month, so its only a very small version of the complete patch on the first post.
No stats for anything else yet, but this one is for latest trunk.
Attachments
station_stats_4.diff
Station vehicles stats patch r6396 (trunk)
(17.48 KiB) Downloaded 215 times
gkirilov
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by gkirilov »

Asterix, can you provide a patch against miniIN and post it here:
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=26333 ?

This way we all can test it.

Edit: thanks :)
OTTDCoop NewGRF Pack|Different sets of GRFs for TTDPatch (some of them work in OTTD) - 1|- 2|GRF sets for OTTD|OTTD nightly
I hooked up my accelerator to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you. Spoilers and bodykits are how much of the wall you take with you. Rollcages and windownets are how much of a mess you leave on the wall.
Captain Sifff
Engineer
Engineer

old stats-Patch

Post by Captain Sifff »

I'll abandon this Patch here. I'll attach a functional Version aganst r6226 (AFAICT). Afterwards the recent changes againstPlayerVehWndProc got a bit much to absorb for me :? . I'll also attach the last version I did, against r6413. Good Luck Asterix with further maintaining.
Attachments
stats-r6413.diff
(97.07 KiB) Downloaded 203 times
stats-r6226.diff
(107.05 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Quark
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Quark »

anyone to pickup development of this patch?

Return to “OpenTTD Development”