Browser based game

This is the place to talk about anything not related to Transport Tycoon itself.

Moderator: General Forums Moderators

What type of game should i make?

Roadbuilding
27%
Monopoly style (build houses / hotels to rent out)
20%
Dungeon Adventure
10%
Armstrade (buy and sell weapons)
No votes
A browser based version sort of like OpenTTD
37%
Other (please post)
7%

Total votes: 30

Daan Timmer
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Daan Timmer »

I am not going to give any contribution, as I dont have the time, I am interested in following this project.

However, do us a favor, and please stop using red words they hurt :-(

"Your arguments are totally nothing.. They have so little meaning that its kind of funny you took the time to write them"
"your pixels aren't good enough to talk to me.. sorry"
"Random does not mean fair, and past results do not influence future occurrences." - Corbenn
burty
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by burty »

Daan Timmer wrote:I am not going to give any contribution, as I dont have the time, I am interested in following this project.

However, do us a favor, and please stop using red words they hurt :-(
I see what you mean now!
burty
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Browser based game

Post by burty »

Ok i have one site running a mafia style RPG at the moment and have a team of mates and me working on the OpenTTD style broweser based HOWEVER i am needing a name for it a working title we have is transporter however no sites would allow us to host with this name and also I know of a flash game called transporter and as such need a new and proper name (even though untill oficiall release it will be "transporter".

Thanks in advance for the help on the naming issue :)

UPDATE:
Pm me on here or send me a msn message at bobbob24@hotmail.co.uk or if you are just about to go offline but would like to send an e-mail to Us(me and the other devs) send an email to stonedfishgames@gmail.com this is our E-mail for ALL games we make and run and will do in the future.
burty
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Re: Browser based game

Post by burty »

Quick update about the name i had a thought but its a very very long shot here...
DEVS of OpenTTD is the name copyirghted, if yes is there a possibility i may use it as part of the game name something like, OpenTTD Online (i know i know that is very rubbish but just an exaple im going to sleep on it) and if the DEVS will allow me to use openttd in the name of the game i would be very happy (Ill put a link back to Openttd.org as well)

Thanks Devs either way its up to you guys :)

Return to “Off-Topic”