OpenTTD Login System [Now with binaries]

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

PayableOnDeath
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PayableOnDeath »

Nightly Builds work ok

OpenTTD 0.3.6 crash's after a day so of uptime here is the crash log

so any ideas with that?
Attachments
crash.txt
(5.4 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

Please don't post any bugs that are present in 0.3.6 but are not present in nightly builds. It means it has already been fixed.
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
PayableOnDeath
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PayableOnDeath »

Darkvater wrote:Please don't post any bugs that are present in 0.3.6 but are not present in nightly builds. It means it has already been fixed.
oh yeh lol stilly me :oops:
wasnt thinking lol
PayableOnDeath
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PayableOnDeath »

yay finely got a dedi server with the login system running (fingers crossed lol)
lucaspiller
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lucaspiller »

Good job. :D If there are any problems it is most likely not a problem with my code, so blame the devs. :P

Now there is a dedicated server hopefully a few more people will get interested. 8) Also I think Hotmail may be blocking the emails - so far there are two Hotmail users and both have not verified their address. They could just be too lazy to check their junk email folder though.....

EDIT:

Just tested it and it works fine, so just have a looky in your junk email folder if you use hotmail.
No longer active here, but you can still reach me via email: luca[at]stackednotion[dot]com
PayableOnDeath
Engineer
Engineer

Post by PayableOnDeath »

lucaspiller wrote: Now there is a dedicated server hopefully a few more people will get interested.
I will do my best to keep it up 24-7 but it along as it dont crash when am not around then it will be up all the time :)
LKRaider
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by LKRaider »

lucaspiller wrote:I don't think 50% of people would really work, because if its just you and a cheater playing KABOOM! you are banned.
I don't mind being kicked from a game where there's only cheaters (or stupid players) playing. I would actually prefer that and look for another server than to have headaches because of them ruining well developed games.
Totti
Engineer
Engineer

Re: OpenTTD Login System [Now with binaries]

Post by Totti »

what happened to this?
Connum
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Connum »

You DO know that the thread is nearly two years old?
Though I think this would be interesting...
English is not my native language, so please excuse me if I sometimes might appear a bit harsh or if I make a spelling or grammar mistake!
tb2571989
Director
Director

Post by tb2571989 »

Somebody wants a spade...
What about you? Will you join me when the time comes to be a hero?

Return to “General OpenTTD”