..,,;;:: Spain set ::;;,,.. 90% taster 1.24 available

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Well, here is the 120 EMU!

It has 2 different cars, they should appear randomly.

Also, a note about the currently available freight cars: Death, you can code at the moment the following ones from the tracking table:

*Early boxcar > Small boxcar= goods 20 Price:267,000Pts
*Milk tanker ~ Oil tanker > Tanker. Price: 534,200Pts. Refittable:
Milk tanker= livestock(milk) 50
Good tanker= goods 50
Oil tanker= oil 50,000
*Open autorack> Open autorack= goods 100 Price:895,000Pts (articulated double car)
Attachments
120.png
120.png (2.85 KiB) Viewed 3636 times
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Looks very nice! Great work guys! :D
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

I got my network working properly again! It will take me a while to dig through the backlog of things I need to do, but I hope to update the tracking tables sometime this coming week.
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

AVE 102 "pato" (duck) released! Now only 2 EMUs to go!

Featuring 2 liveries: Blue until 2005, and the new purple livery of all Renfe rolling stock from then on.

I hope I catched all of its uglyness...
Attachments
AVE102.png
AVE102.png (4.63 KiB) Viewed 3567 times
Death
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Death »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CODING NEWS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hi guys,
I see our work is in a good progress... (Good job! :D )
my news:
:arrow: The steamers are aligned better
:arrow: New locomatives

Sanchimaru, I'm wondering how you what the locos which you wrote about their liveries (in the .exl file) that they are "Long distance" and "Freight". Do you want them to change their appear according to the added wagons?

[Edit:] thanks for the information about the wagons too.
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Oh, yes yes, by the way. I forgot to mention that. Indeed, the locomotive shall have the "normal" appearance as default, and the one appearing in the purchause list. Also, if the "normal" livery gets outdated, the list preview shall be updated to the newest normal livery too. Take for example the 269 electric: it has the green livery as normal, that's the one to be shown in the purchause list. Then, if we add long distance cars it will change to either Mazinger (blue/yellow) or Estrella (cream/orange) depending on the year. But then, from the year 1990 on, the normal livery is the grey/yellow one, and that is the one to be shown since then in the list. Then, if long distance cars are attached, it will change to the Grandes Lineas livery (white/blue)
However, to make this easier for you, I will post here a version where the liveries to be displayed in the list are marked with background color.

I'm now impacient to see that new version of yours! :D
Attachments
renfetech_liv.zip
(75.6 KiB) Downloaded 145 times
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

As requested
Attachments
RENFE ICE-3
RENFE ICE-3
Spanish ICE version.PNG (8.98 KiB) Viewed 3444 times
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Purno wrote:As requested
Purno is back on drawing and he is owneing allready with his nice drawings! :D
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

ISA wrote:
Purno wrote:As requested
Purno is back on drawing and he is owneing allready with his nice drawings! :D
*hehe*, thx :oops:
Image Image
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Superb! Thanks a lot for the contribution! Only 1 EMU more to go! the Civia 464. I'm not working on it at the moment, but might give it a try. However, if someone is willing to take the job, please announce it so that we don't double work ;)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Sanchimaru wrote:Superb! Thanks a lot for the contribution!
*hehe*, this one was only a few minutes work, a very small repaint of the DB ICE3.
However, if someone is willing to take the job, please announce it so that we don't double work :wink:
Hmm, I usually never announce I do something, usually I don't want to promise anything, and I suddenly decide to draw something. 30 mins later it's completed and posted. I think there's not much of a chance of double work, unless somebody else takes far more time without announcing (and updating the tracking table, as there's where I usually look). :wink:
Image Image
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Ah! good that you mentioned the tracking table: krtaylor, the mantainer of the page is currently busy addapting to the new job and house, so the updates will have to wait a bit more.
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

Yes, the tracking table is a little behind. But I am expecting to get to it no later than this weekend. At last I have all my systems working again, it's just a matter of digging out from under the accumulated backlog.
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Done at least!

Here is the last of the EMUs to be drawn for the set! the 464 "Civia"
Actually, the "Civia" series includes also other models, but we use only one serial number for the game.

I am aslo including a new version of the regional passenger and baggage cars. Sorry to change them again! update these with the older versions with the same filename.

With this finished now I will focus on the remaining DMUs. I'd like to have a complete passenger/mail alpha version available before finishing all of the freight. We also have to settle the matter of the new industries and decide which to use and how to.

Eventually I plan to make a full scenary replacement too, but that will take longer...
Attachments
new version of the regional passenger cars
new version of the regional passenger cars
reg4.png (879 Bytes) Viewed 3275 times
new version of the regional baggage cars
new version of the regional baggage cars
bagg5.png (1.64 KiB) Viewed 3274 times
Civia in 2 liveries
Civia in 2 liveries
464.png (12.43 KiB) Viewed 3274 times
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

They're beautiful Sanchimaru!
Image Image
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Thanks a lot, Purno! nothing would've been the same without your tutorials! :]
I learned a lot about shading, perspective and proportions thanks to it.

And here is an updated version of the passengers and mail / baggage scheme to be used in the tracking table:
Attachments
pasmal.png
pasmal.png (9.29 KiB) Viewed 3265 times
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

OK, I updated the site. I don't think I got everything though - I didn't deal with the reorganized passenger cars, because there was that ZIP file, then it seemed like there were some other changes too.

Were you simply wanting to have the traincars in a separate list from the locos, like they (mostly) are with the Japanset tracking table? It seemed like you were trying to rename all the files too.

Can you take a look and see what's missing? I can update things again now.
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Good update!

I am posting here the last version of the excel file with the technical data. I added some new data for liveries, retirement dates, lifetime of locos and also some HP, but un Kw units. I know nothing about phisics, but I hope that it can be calculated in some way...

With it, you can re-arrange the order of the trains chronologically.

Also, as you say, I think that having locomotives / MUs appart from train cars is a good idea:

First the passenger and mail cars, like this:

1920~1949 (First age)
Long distance [passenger sprites] [baggage sprites]
Regional [pass. sprites] [baggage sprites]
Mail [sprites]
1950~1976 (Post civil war)
[same sprites scheme]
1977~1989 (Transition)
[sprites scheme]
1990~2004 (Democracy)
[sprites scheme]* here you should include the last "regional" passenger and baggage cars I added, the white ones with an orange stripe. Also, for the "Long distance" passenger cars, there is only one livery, the one in the file "long4" in the last ZIP I sent. I drew another one, with only 2 cars, but that one won't be used.
(There will eventually be a 2005~ (Latest age) latest livery, with Renfe's new white-purple color scheme, but I haven't it ready yet, since I knew about it only a short while ago)

And then, after them, the freight cars.

Also, I wonder if you can upload the taster GRF file in the Spain set site. That would be nice :))

Thanks!
Attachments
renfetech.zip
(76.93 KiB) Downloaded 138 times
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

I'd really rather leave the table order as it is, in one list by date.

So if I do that, can you tell me what mail / passenger cars need updating? I know you posted them before, but if you can just repost the additional sprites and tell me where they go, along with whatever else is already there, or if it's a new entry?
Death
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Death »

OK guys,
I have coded the tankers and the "francesa"
I hope that it what you wanted sanchimaru.
:arrow: About the tankers, although you asked me to make their apear in random selection, I think you didn't mean to make the train as "circus trains" (i.e. each wagon has a different colors)
I think you ment that the wagons have the same colour unless it added to a different train, But I cannot do so. I searched for how the coders of another sets did it, and I found nothing. They did it by date selection, not by randomizing.

:arrow: The second problem is that I don't know how to give prize which higher than 298,800Pst (i.e. $2,988), in easy level.

:arrow: The third problem is completely stange.
The purchase window show that the tanker ca be refit to fruits instead of livestock.

someone please help!

[edit:] don't care about the alignment, it will be fixed.

Return to “Graphics Development”