..,,;;:: Spain set ::;;,,.. 90% taster 1.24 available

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Death wrote:I think you ment that the wagons have the same colour unless it added to a different train, But I cannot do so.
Random type 83?
Death wrote: :arrow: The second problem is that I don't know how to give prize which higher than 298,800Pst (i.e. $2,988), in easy level.
Check the Action0GeneralVariables and BaseCosts pages.
Death wrote: :arrow: The third problem is completely stange.
The purchase window show that the tanker ca be refit to fruits instead of livestock.
Associated code? Including cargo translation table, if any.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Death
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Death »

Here I found again my stupidy... :oops:
Thanks DaleStan

[edit:] the tankers are updated. Sanchimaru, I'm waiting for your response.
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

Death, is the taster listed in your sig, the most recent one? Because I can add the taster to the site if you like, but I don't want to add an old one.
Development Projects Site:
http://www.as-st.com/ttd
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

This is how I want the tanker coded, I should've explained better before:

> the default sprite for the purchause list is fine with the one you choosed :)) keep that one, and make the defaul cargo be goods
> the sprites should randomly appear from the ones available for each cargo type. This is 4 variations for each, except goods, which has 8. Not depending on the locomotive. Actually, it's the other way: some locomotives shall change livery when a freight car is attached to them.
> in the GRF you used the same sprites for oil and goods.
> from now on, I'd like to have the set being playable in temperate and tropical climates. Eventually we will have an own climate, but for the moment, I'd like it to be playable on these 2. This way, you can enable the "food" livery for the tanker. You can use both "food" and "olive oil" liveries for the "food" cargo in tropical, having 8 variations.
> I discovered some flashing red spots in certain milk tankers. I'll check them out and send you a corrected version soon.
> why don't you keep adding the new stuff to the spainset.grf? I mean, for not to be adding a line to the newgrf with each update... or is it easier for you this way?

@ krtaylor:
I think the link in Death's sign and mine are the same. These direct you to the last test version. Now we have the tanker and some new locomotives, but we'll wait for a bigger update to change the "official" test version, so you can use the file in the links at the moment.
Death
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Death »

Krtaylor, that one in my sig is the latest one.
As you can see at the bottom of the taster post, I update it when the latest one is ready, and I don't post the taster in another post.

Sanchimaru. Well, I had done the oil and the goods liveries different, but after I had tried to fix the "fruit" in the purchase window, I forgot to change it back to the normal.
I'll add it to the taster when I finish, maybe today.

About the sprite which I choose, I planed to place the tanker on another wagon and to disable the TTD tanker when the saninish wagons are ready(I want the wagons to be appear on the bottom of the purchase window, not in the middle).
About the updates, I've not finished the last update yet, so I have no reason to update you with a new post. since the last post which told you about the last update, I've not updated this version.
If you want to know why, it because I had had to learn somthing new for the tankers and the francesa.
Death
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Death »

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CODING NEWS<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

The new version of taster include:
:arrow: New locomatives - 250 "Alemanas" Electric and the 276-7600 "Francesa" Electric ,
:arrow: New wagon - Tanker

Check out my signature, the latest version is there.
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

What a lovely set! I really enjoy it! :D
Animated steamers, I espetially like long electric 'Cocodrilo', and I'm glad I'm part of team!
One little buggie in one name: Regional Passangers car.
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

I see what you mean for the files. It's fine with that, then :))

Nice releasing!
You even added the first diesels! We finally can have the Marilyn

I noted the following to be fixed when you have time ;)

> Francesa and Alemana lack the 3rd livery, the grey with yellow tops and serial number on the side. That livery is added to most of the locomotives in 1990
> Alemana and 353 diesel appear at the bottom of the list
> It would be better if locomotives changed appearance in the purchause list too, as new liveries appear. (for which ones should be used in the list, check out the ones marked in colored background in the Excel file)

Other than that, they run really fine!

@coyote: You see, there are already some of your sprites running there too! thanks!
Braito
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Braito »

Hello. I am of Spain and I like the work that stays doing. To pardon pro my English but is translated by google. I am going to give advice to you: 1º Is possible that instead of petrolifera station the zone of the north is banks of fish 2º has climate very humedo, almost of winter. 3º In the zone of the north are many mountains. 4º If they interest marks to you of trucks, watches the Pegaso and ebro. 5º In Spain are not many trains. And like anecdota, deciros that we have wide of via a special one, for that reason the old trains made in Spain. And whenever we want to go to France it is necessary to do transbrodo.
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Welcome to the forums, Braito! Check out your Private messages, I sent you one to greet you and to inform you about the Spain set and these forums :D
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

I have updated the site, and added the taster files. You will find them on the main index page for the Spain set, not the trains page.

But, I think there are still sprites to be added to the trains page?
Japan, American Transition, Planeset, and Project Generic Stations available there
Death
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Death »

Sanchimaru wrote:> Francesa and Alemana lack the 3rd livery, the grey with yellow tops and serial number on the side. That livery is added to most of the locomotives in 1990
well, I did a mistake that make the yellow livery of the alemana to appear later. I will be fixed in the next update. But the Francesa is O.k. because the yellow livery has to
appear only when a frieght wegon is added.
Sanchimaru wrote:> Alemana and 353 diesel appear at the bottom of the list
As I told you before, the list will be fixed when our all wagons are ready. The game sort the trains by their IDs, so the 353 whose ID is bigger than the wagons' IDs, is appear at the bottom.
When the wagons are ready, I'll cange their IDs to the biggest and the 353 will be in the right place. The reason that I've not done it yet is that I want the wagons together. Because, If I change the IDs, The Spanish wagons will be at the bottom of the list and the regional TTD wagons will be in the middle. So you have to wait.

By the way, There's no Armored wagon in the table, Am I right?
Wile E. Coyote wrote:Regional Passangers car
It will be updated next time. Thank you.
Krtaylor wrote:I have updated the site, and added the taster files
Wow, cool! 8)
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

Death wrote:When the wagons are ready, I'll change their IDs to the biggest and the 353 will be in the right place.
If at all possible, please try to avoid changing IDs; it breaks things, and may make people unhappy. (Though changing train IDs can't break a game the way changing station IDs can.)
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

Oh, noted about the francesa and alemana, you were right! sorry, didn't realize. Actually it was my bad, that put it wrong in the file, about the "francesa"

Actually the grey and yellow livery, is the one that all of the locomotives took since 1990 in RENFE (Main national railway company)
So it's not that it is a livery for freight, actually it's that most of the long distance trains had special liveries. But freight and regional passengers always used the yellow one. And then, many long distance locomotives since 1990 also used the yellow livery
So, the yellow livery for francesa and alemana is the livery for those locomotives for any car they pull. It depends on each locomotive if it has a different livery or not... these don't have one.

Also noted on the purchause list order issue ;) however, it seems to fix by itself, so it's not a big trouble.

The armored car: no, there isn't one (because actually there aren't since several years ago) but for the game, we will addapt one of the liveries of the boxcars (not drawn yet)

krtaylor: I still think that the passenger (long & reg.) and mail / baggage cars in the list seem a bit confusing, since they are too spread. Since all of them change livery at the same time, wouldn't it be better to have at least all that belong to the same period of time together?
for the missing sprites, you are missing the regional passenger car from the first and the last ages.
old times passenger car
1992 regional passenger car
Also, for the 1992~ cars, you have a picture I sent you, but is wrong, since we are not using that one livery anymore. Use this other picture instead:
1993 long distance car
I also think that a way to go back to the main "spain set" directory from the tracking table would come handy :]
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

I just noticed my bug: I posted sprites for 314 in wrong order, so it looks like going backwards. Sorry :oops: Here is 314 with normal order.
One more bug: 353 and 250 locos have running costs 0.
And one suggestion (altough it's probably planned due to coding): to put in purchase list steamers with tenders.
Looking forward to see beautiful talgos in game!
Attachments
314.png
314.png (1.97 KiB) Viewed 2626 times
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

Sanchimaru wrote:krtaylor: I still think that the passenger (long & reg.) and mail / baggage cars in the list seem a bit confusing, since they are too spread. Since all of them change livery at the same time, wouldn't it be better to have at least all that belong to the same period of time together?
Yes, it would. Don't I?
Sanchimaru wrote:for the missing sprites, you are missing the regional passenger car from the first and the last ages.
old times passenger car
1992 regional passenger car
Also, for the 1992~ cars, you have a picture I sent you, but is wrong, since we are not using that one livery anymore. Use this other picture instead:
1993 long distance car
I'll fix these tomorrow.
Sanchimaru wrote:I also think that a way to go back to the main "spain set" directory from the tracking table would come handy :]
I thought there always was one, but apparently not; I'll fix it tomorrow.
Death
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Death »

Sanchimaru wrote:So, the yellow livery for francesa and alemana is the livery for those locomotives for any car they pull. It depends on each locomotive if it has a different livery or not... these don't have one.
quote]OK, I understand you now. It will be updated next time. :wink:
Wile E. Coyote wrote:One more bug: 353 and 250 locos have running costs 0
It's not a bug, It because the running cost is the defult (i.e. it replace a wagon which has no running cost).
I didn't give the correct running cost base for any train, It will be done next time too.
Wile E. Coyote wrote:And one suggestion (altough it's probably planned due to coding): to put in purchase list steamers with tenders.
Well, I tried it before. But then the steamers were too long, so they cover their names. I had thought about somthing else: cuting the tender a bit, But it would look aweful. so I put it without the coaches.
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

The standard trick (at least, it was used on the A380) is to add a space before the name.
If you need more than one or two spaces, use code 01 instead.
krtaylor
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by krtaylor »

I have updated the page. Is everything OK now?
Sanchimaru
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Sanchimaru »

@ krtaylor:

The following changes are needed for the tracking table:

> where it says "1920?", it should be "1921~1949 (First age)" (the time lap those cars are to be used)
> the pictures of actual cars there are alright
> add the new sprites attached here for long distance and regional passenger cars and the long distance baggage livery.
> add the already existing sprites for the mail cars (green, as the ones in the scheme)

> where it says "1940 wartime passenger/mail", it should be "1950~1976 (Post civil war)"
> there are pictures only for the regional cars (green), add the long distance (blue with yellow slash), the long distance baggage livery (red with a white box design) and the mail cars (yellow with red stripes) with their correspondent sprites there.

> where it says "1950 Postwar "Estrella" Passenger/Mail", it should be "1976~1989 (Transition)"
> add the regional cars (white with orange strip and diagonal slashes on the door sides. The one in the list at "1965 passenger/mail")

> where it says "1995 Passenger/Mail", it should be "1990~2004 (Democracy)"
> the pictures are fine, only remove the top one, named "arco" and put the bottom one in its place. We have not a picture of the new mail livery, since it's not transported by train anymore, so just add the new sprite (Yellow with silver stripe)
> the sprites for the long distance baggage car there are fine; but the passenger cars should be removed. Those are the "Arco" livery, that will not be used. Add the long distance (white with blue stripe) the regional (white with orange stripe) the regional baggage (white with orange stripe) and the new mail sprites.

That should do it :))

@ Death: I'll research about prices and running costs for the trains
Attachments
long1.png
long1.png (1.65 KiB) Viewed 2459 times
reg1.png
reg1.png (893 Bytes) Viewed 2459 times
bagg1.png
bagg1.png (1.41 KiB) Viewed 2459 times

Return to “Graphics Development”