[REL] Belgium Railwayset V3.0.0 [10-04-2007]

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

How do you like the LocoTrains website?

Rubish
6%
Impressive
18%
Could be better
17%
Damn, even MJ looks better!
2%
Good
26%
Website? Wich website?
31%

Total votes: 121

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

[REL] Belgium Railwayset V3.0.0 [10-04-2007]

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Version 3 of this pack, will be released after making all the trains, you can download them separatly see below.

Always up-to-date link: http://users.tt-forums.net/locotrains/d ... bepack.exe
- Version 3.0.0: http://users.tt-forums.net/locotrains/d ... bepack.exe (HLE27/MW45 and M4 coaches)
- HLD50: http://users.tt-forums.net/locotrains/d ... -hld50.exe

AMITrains website. (V1.0.0, with dark shades) <- Old

- None

Will be added later.
Last edited by Illegal_Alien on 24 Aug 2007 23:51, edited 44 times in total.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

you keep going on don't you :wink:

Impressive!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Mr. X wrote:you keep going on don't you :wink:

Impressive!
somebody stop me :+
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

Why stopping you if so many people (including me) are waiting for mods like this one.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Shifty Powers wrote:Why stopping you if so many people (including me) are waiting for mods like this one.
Try the TGV pack ;)
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

your site still says that the TGV duplex is on hold, or am I rushing you now?
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

ye, what about that?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

TGV Duplex is in the TGV pack. Site isnt updated yet :P
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Just testing with the am86:
Attachments
am86.png
am86.png (9.4 KiB) Viewed 37666 times
metalangel
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by metalangel »

*sends money for more track*
"(Locomotion is) one of the best-playing games of its type." -Chris Sawyer

Northeast Corridor - South Wales & the Southwest
d00mh4mm3r
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by d00mh4mm3r »

*sends money for roads, or 4wd to get to the train to fix it*
--==Out Of Order==--
Amtrak
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Amtrak »

Illegal_Alien wrote: somebody stop me :+
(Darth Vader Theme plays)
Stop the Rescue attempt! :twisted: [/:twisted:]
Nice work :D :D :D
Alex C.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Got another train:

MW41 DMU 2
Attachments
sneakpeakagain.png
sneakpeakagain.png (29.94 KiB) Viewed 37531 times
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

damn Illegal_Alien, your on a roll with these trains. which is a good thing so keep rolling :lol:
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Little preview:
(Damn that scaling right stuff is a pain in the ass :X)
Attachments
bepack.png
bepack.png (49.95 KiB) Viewed 37410 times
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Size fixed, only the "Duikbril" to fix and then on to the next train :)
Attachments
centralstation.png
centralstation.png (40.44 KiB) Viewed 37384 times
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Ok ok, New train then;

AM96 (Rubberband)
Attachments
am96.png
am96.png (13.48 KiB) Viewed 37336 times
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

after a little bit more then an hour you constructed 2 trains, keep on doing the work IA, working myself on the [don't tell]Dutch Sprinter 2005[/don't tell].

Looking forward to see the set in action.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Cant handle it sorry:
Attachments
updateagain.png
updateagain.png (7.68 KiB) Viewed 37320 times
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Ok, this is wat i have got so far: :lol:
Attachments
9 Different types of trains / wagons. And still more to come.
9 Different types of trains / wagons. And still more to come.
Whatwehavegotsofar.png (35.06 KiB) Viewed 37319 times

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”