[REL] Belgium Railwayset V3.0.0 [10-04-2007]

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

How do you like the LocoTrains website?

Rubish
6%
Impressive
18%
Could be better
17%
Damn, even MJ looks better!
2%
Good
26%
Website? Wich website?
31%

Total votes: 121

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Gonna talk to myself again: But now the Be trainset also contains a Eurostar :)

the TGV pack will undergo a overhaul, to perfectly match the BE Trainset. See TGV Pack topic :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
d00mh4mm3r
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by d00mh4mm3r »

well I was going to make a comment on how good they look, but I didnt want to waist space, i figerd its best just to leave you to just give info, as you probly know, if they look nice to you, then they look sweet to us :lol:

{extented} thats what im talking about g-tank-g, if every-one gives oppions and comments, we end up with like 6 pages of people saying how good it is, and the faults with it, etc, yet only around 3 pages that are about that mod from the dreator{/extended}
Last edited by d00mh4mm3r on 05 May 2005 03:42, edited 1 time in total.
--==Out Of Order==--
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

well, yeah, but doomhammer it's good to see good comments for peoples work, it shows respect.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Hmm, It merges almost perfectly in the NL set:
Attachments
mixeswellwithnl.png
mixeswellwithnl.png (118.48 KiB) Viewed 9203 times
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
Mitchell
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Mitchell »

IA could you make a Dutch train with the MSTS => Locomotion thing?? or are all NL pack trains allready done by Msts => Locomotion? if not i would see the differens between them!
Dutch trains for locomotion rulez :D
NL Pack <= Oppie & Scrat
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

Mitchel: I'm working to redo some NL vehicles from MSTS to Locomotion, cause I'm not happy with all of them, place a message in my topic "Shifty's Vehicles" and say which ones you want. Maby I do them shortly.

IA: Looks damn nice dude, keep on the good work.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I think we should need some sort who does what thing;

e.g.:

Illegal_Alien
- Belgium Railwayset
- TGV Pack / Highspeed pack (I am thinking of making it a highspeed pack)

Shifty Powers
- NL Set Extension Pack :)

Scrat
- Making his NL set and other very usefull stuf :)
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

I like that IA, yes, you should make it a HighSpeed Pack, cause not only the TGV is in it, maby you can contact Scrat and Oppie and aks if you may add the ICE 1 also to the pack with the credit's of Scrat and Oppie. Then it would rock like hell.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Sorry currently only trains.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Also stopped. See poll topic.
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Resumed
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

please please please please mr illegal alien sir:

can I have the Virmin Voyager to help me with the Pendilino I am re-skinning?

thanking you humbly a billion times in advance

Me.
Andel
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

andel wrote:please please please please mr illegal alien sir:

can I have the Virmin Voyager to help me with the Pendilino I am re-skinning?

thanking you humbly a billion times in advance

Me.
Virmin? I only got the Virgin :P And what do you mean by having it? the sprites or something else? (Its a MSTS to Loco thing so i dont have 3d thing of it) If the VC1 become available i could creatre him instantly, but to bad someone pushes the nuclear rocket launch button.
Last edited by Illegal_Alien on 07 May 2005 23:05, edited 1 time in total.
andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

**mutters** the things you do for a good game...

*begs* please can I have a copy of your virgin voyager set?

:)
Andel
DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this post are not necessarily those of Andel, who will do and say almost anything to get the attention he craves.
[/size]
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

andel
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by andel »

Oh thank you... I am not worthy

[insert reversing out whilst bowing motion here]

wooohoooooOOOOO!!!!

was just working on sprite #5... think i'm gonna go play for a bit!
Andel
[/size]
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

awesome to see this resumed. especially looking forward to see some begian steamers. spreekt in steekworden. :wink:
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Steamers are a no go, until further notice :)

But now i want YOUR help (Not you astah its for the reader of this post)

Could someone help me with finding the correct specifications of the trains i have and gonna make?
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

Tell me the trains and I'll to find some data about them

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”