[REL] Belgium Railwayset V3.0.0 [10-04-2007]

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

How do you like the LocoTrains website?

Rubish
6%
Impressive
18%
Could be better
17%
Damn, even MJ looks better!
2%
Good
26%
Website? Wich website?
31%

Total votes: 121

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Let me see:

Engines
AM '66
AM96
AM '76
reeks 11.8 (Beneluxtrain, i will make this one for the BE set)
Thalyss (Gonna do him too)
reeks 25.5
reeks 77
Serie 12/21/27
Serie 13
Serie 14
Serie 18
Serie 20
Serie 44
Serie 41
Serie AM50-74
Serie AM75
Serie AM80
Serie AM96

Wagons:
K4
M2
M4
M5
M6
I11

P.s.: Not all the trains may be availeble in the set but i am gonna try it :)
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
alanp46
Engineer
Engineer

Post by alanp46 »

Any chance of a 62 + M2 set? First time I properly visited Belgium they were still in service between Neerpelt and Antwerpen (along with other places)... much enjoyed travelling on them :D

[probably the only person how did!!!]

AP
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

62 ? Well, if there is a 62 in this set you could make it :P But first to find out what a 62 is :P

Ah found it: http://www.dieselloconline.net/dossier_62.htm
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
alanp46
Engineer
Engineer

Post by alanp46 »

Thats the type. If you look near the bottom of the page there are some photographs of the trains that used to run Antwerpen to Neerpelt.

Ordinary M2 stock but with a Driving carriage to that the loco doesn't have to come off the train when it reaches destination.

Alan
rogiercreemers
Engineer
Engineer

Post by rogiercreemers »

Hi, I am Belgian, and I really like this site a LOT. Keep up the good work!
We had a BE set in progress for TTDPatch, but it seems to have died. I did the upkeep on the set spreadsheet, which is still available for download,
here!
I'd be very happy to contribute more to this great initiative, if there's anything I can do, just let me know.
Currently collaborating: Belgian set
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I hope the first release will be out this weekend. ;)
alanp46
Engineer
Engineer

Post by alanp46 »

Cool. I'll take a peep when it's out :)

Alan
DeletedUser21
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DeletedUser21 »

Man I have too many trains already!!

But still can't wait IA!! :D
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Gonan disapoint you: no release yet :(
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Gonan disapoint you: no release yet :(
oh darn, too bad eh, oh well, im not bothered just take your time.
:?
by the way, why not?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

I didnt have enough time to make it for this weekend.
CrachOverdrive
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CrachOverdrive »

nice job

how do you do it :d
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

First little release check first post :)
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Nobody want it? :(
Tommy__17
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tommy__17 »

ooohw I'm really happy with these! I'm from Belgium and it's fantastic that there finally is an Belgian set for a tycoon game!

But is it possible there is a little bug with the AR41? The fronts of these trains look to eachother.

I hope this will be fixed and that there will come much more trains from Belgium cause these are great!!!
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Hmm, well that would be fixed in next release, and yes much more to come. But dont have enough time :+
Tommy__17
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Tommy__17 »

:) Okay I can wait, but keep up the great work! :wink:
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Nobody want it? :(
i downloaded it approx. 30 seconds after your previous post! :P and it sure is awesome, really good stuff.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Nobody want it? :(
Sorry, i never download foreign exe's
Why not zipped?
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
CrachOverdrive
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CrachOverdrive »

nice but like my country mate says, of the litle bug

good work

nice don :d
s*** is live, live is s***

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”