[REL] Belgium Railwayset V3.0.0 [10-04-2007]

Discuss, get help with, or post new modifications, graphics or related tools for Locomotion in this forum.

Moderator: Locomotion Moderators

How do you like the LocoTrains website?

Rubish
6%
Impressive
18%
Could be better
17%
Damn, even MJ looks better!
2%
Good
26%
Website? Wich website?
31%

Total votes: 121

Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

chevyrider wrote:
Illegal_Alien wrote:Nobody want it? :(
Sorry, i never download foreign exe's
Why not zipped?
Is an self-extracting zip.
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Following roadmap for releases: Whats a roadmap?
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
antp
Engineer
Engineer

Post by antp »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Nobody want it? :(
I'll try it next time I play Locomotion, thanks :)
chevyrider
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by chevyrider »

Oké, downloaded.
They are looking good
Thanks. :wink:
-
-
39 years experience with trains and still driving.
-
-
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Ok, i have fixed the head to head MW41

But now i have one question: Does someone knows the maximum speed of these wagons? (I capacity etc are known, but not the speed):

M1
M2
M4
M5
M6
K1
i6
I11
:: Looking for the Locomotion section? Scroll down on the forum index or click here. :: See all releases in Locomotion section? Clicky here! :: Click here for the best tool ever! :: .datCrawler try it! ::
Releases of LocoTrains can be found by checking the posts of: LocoTrains - Goold old AMI Trains member of the first hour.
I have Private Messaging disabled, because of the stupid questions i get in my PM box.
Want to talk to me? Get on the #tycoon and #locomotion channel on OFTC thingy. :: Evolution of men: Loosing more braincells, everytime you post...
alanp46
Engineer
Engineer

Post by alanp46 »

I think from memory I11 and possibly the M6 is 160km/h.

Others probably around 100-120 km/h.

Alan
CrachOverdrive
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CrachOverdrive »

m1 => ???
m2 => 140Km/h
m3 => 120Km/h
m4 => 160Km/h
m5 => 130Km/h
m6 => I think 160Km/h but not 100%

k1 => ???

I6 => I think 160/180Km/h
I11 => 200Km/h

I hopr that i help with my knowlegs :d
s*** is live, live is s***
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Glimp of what you can expect in next release:
Attachments
bewlgiumsetpack.png
bewlgiumsetpack.png (39.48 KiB) Viewed 5419 times
G-TANK-G
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by G-TANK-G »

wow, that is lookin' fine, dude. 8) cant wait 'till the release :D :D :D
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

Looks good IA, can't wait to use them when you release it.

(btw, my first release is also availeble for download. check it out 8) )
CrachOverdrive
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CrachOverdrive »

Oyeah @Illegal_Alien, the m6 has a speed of 160Km/h
take this trein a lot, and seen it today on the train :d

the I6 has a speed of 160Km/h to

for the moment i have nothing fond of the speed of the M1

of the K1 nothing to, but the K4 has a speed of 140Km/h

you most know, just ask or send an e-mail
LordAnima@hotmail.com

and the speed of the AM96 in your 1st reales is wronf, is't 160Km/h not 190 Km/h, in case you want to know that :d

grts
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Ok, i have got the Beneluxtrain wagons,

I am also planned to make the mat54 Bewnelux train, only problem is: It doesnt exist in MSTS, so i am gonna convert a normal Mat54 to a Benelux version. You will see the rseult :P :)

Btw: Someone knows some nice links to MSTS belgium stock? If so pm me those :)
Shifty Powers
Director
Director

Post by Shifty Powers »

Illegal_Alien wrote:Ok, i have got the Beneluxtrain wagons,

I am also planned to make the mat54 Bewnelux train, only problem is: It doesnt exist in MSTS, so i am gonna convert a normal Mat54 to a Benelux version. You will see the rseult :P :)

Btw: Someone knows some nice links to MSTS belgium stock? If so pm me those :)
I saw somewhere on christrain.nl/forum that someone whas making the skin for it, and that Chris would make the adapted version for train simulator.
markus16
Engineer
Engineer

Post by markus16 »

Dear IA,

nice works
are you using VC to make Belgium stock ? I'd like to make an Italian set but I have problem with VC, probably with sprites! :(
Can you hel me?
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

markus16 wrote:Dear IA,

nice works
are you using VC to make Belgium stock ? I'd like to make an Italian set but I have problem with VC, probably with sprites! :(
Can you hel me?
Yes i am using VC. But i get creazy about the questions from people how it works etc etc. Tip: Render everything as Locomotive, and the Palete can be added in Photoshop: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=15044
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Another one wants to play:
Attachments
bebenelux.jpg
bebenelux.jpg (154.12 KiB) Viewed 5247 times
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

New version out: 24-05-2005

Contens:
M6
M5 + Drivingcab
i11 + Drivingcab
BeneluxTrain
Ser27 (To small compared to the Beneluxloc but will be fixed)
BEW41
AM96
AM66
AM45
AM41

Please shoot me if i screw up again :X

Download: See startpost :)
CrachOverdrive
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CrachOverdrive »

damn, gonne test it :d

srr

btw, nice work IA
Illegal_Alien
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Illegal_Alien »

Hmm, the first thing i do is to make a nice list of what i have made and its .dat file name. Because i got the strange feeling that i did something stupid again :X
alanp46
Engineer
Engineer

Post by alanp46 »

http://www.mstrainstop.com/ for SNCB/NMBS for MSTS.
CrachOverdrive
Engineer
Engineer

Post by CrachOverdrive »

@ IA sofar it looks good, will you ad to cargo etc???

Return to “Locomotion Graphics, Modifications & Tools”