Mini Integrated Nightly [discontinued 31/12/2006]

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

New patch posted in 1st post. Win32 exe in 2nd post.
OTTD NewGRF_ports. Add an airport design via newgrf.Superceded by Yexo's NewGrf Airports 2
Want to organise your trains? Try Routemarkers.
--- ==== --- === --- === ---
Firework Photography
sc79
Director
Director

Post by sc79 »

Waypoint stats not working? I just get the rename box.
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

sc79 wrote:Waypoint stats not working? I just get the rename box.
Thanks. Dang... I checked it loaded ok to a fresh SVN checkout, then forgot to apply it to the master patch! Sorted.
OTTD NewGRF_ports. Add an airport design via newgrf.Superceded by Yexo's NewGrf Airports 2
Firework Photography
SirkoZ
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SirkoZ »

I don't wan't to be a bother, but I PMed you about a small origveh.txt names patch, that are nicer and more in line with O/TT/D for those who choose orig_vehicle_names...you'll find the diff in the same post as the smoother_acceleration resides...
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

SirkoZ wrote:I don't wan't to be a bother, but I PMed you about a small origveh.txt names patch, that are nicer and more in line with O/TT/D for those who choose orig_vehicle_names...you'll find the diff in the same post as the smoother_acceleration resides...
Patience!! I only added about 5 patches last night... I have that diff. Ive just not got round to it.
Firework Photography
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

It's pretty cool so far. :) Even the latest version of the US Set works, something I've never seen before. Are you planning to put in realistic plane speeds as well?

EDIT: I get it now! The US Set will automatically disable itself if electric rails aren't available but OTTD has never had proper electric rails until now.
Last edited by White Rabbit on 12 Apr 2006 11:27, edited 2 times in total.
gkirilov
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by gkirilov »

Is this the gui where you can switch on the autoplacement of signals along a single line? If so, can you please include it, it is one of my favourite :D.

Code: Select all

Signal Gui                      unknown
EDIT: Yep, that's the one:
Topic: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... signal+gui

Here is the diff against 0.4.5
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=401155#401155
OTTDCoop NewGRF Pack|Different sets of GRFs for TTDPatch (some of them work in OTTD) - 1|- 2|GRF sets for OTTD|OTTD nightly
I hooked up my accelerator to my brake lights. I hit the gas, people behind me stop, and I'm gone.
Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far you take the wall with you. Spoilers and bodykits are how much of the wall you take with you. Rollcages and windownets are how much of a mess you leave on the wall.
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

I've got a question: how do you buy company shares? :P I know there's the button, but when I click on it, the other player accepts the offer, but then the game demands me to pay $0. After I click 'yes', no shares are bought and no money changes hand...it's strange. Also, the other player's company mysteriously got half a billion pounds in debt after I switched off the 'buy shares' switch. :x
Chillosophy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Chillosophy »

Replace vehicles doesn't seem to work anymore in the IN. At least for trains. Can somebody confirm this?
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

Chillosophy wrote:Replace vehicles doesn't seem to work anymore in the IN. At least for trains. Can somebody confirm this?
It works here. Do you have "no breakdowns" set, and "do not visit depots when no breakdowns". This combination effectively disables auto-replace as trains no longer route themselves to depots.
Firework Photography
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

gkirilov wrote:Is this the gui where you can switch on the autoplacement of signals along a single line? If so, can you please include it, it is one of my favourite :D.

Code: Select all

Signal Gui                      unknown
EDIT: Yep, that's the one:
Topic: http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php? ... signal+gui

Here is the diff against 0.4.5
http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=401155#401155
I have tried for several hours to get this to work properly. A *lot* has changed since it was created. I have it partially working, but it only replaces in one direction depending on the tile; eg. if the tile is a horizontal, it only replaces to the right, even if you drag the highlight left. I dont know if this is a bug, or correct behaviour.
Firework Photography
Chillosophy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Chillosophy »

richk67 wrote:
Chillosophy wrote:Replace vehicles doesn't seem to work anymore in the IN. At least for trains. Can somebody confirm this?
It works here. Do you have "no breakdowns" set, and "do not visit depots when no breakdowns". This combination effectively disables auto-replace as trains no longer route themselves to depots.
No breakdowns is set, but I didn't disable servicing. I've attached a screenshot with my settings and a savegame. I'm probably doing something really stupid, but I can't figure out what. To test, I've set the service interval to 30 days, but after a few years nothing has happened.

-edit-
Just tested, it doesn't work on any type of vehicle. So I probably screwed something up.
Attachments
Replace vehicles test.sav
(11.79 KiB) Downloaded 335 times
IN_settings.png
IN_settings.png (13.89 KiB) Viewed 6102 times
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

Chillosophy wrote:No breakdowns is set, but I didn't disable servicing. I've attached a screenshot with my settings and a savegame. I'm probably doing something really stupid, but I can't figure out what. To test, I've set the service interval to 30 days, but after a few years nothing has happened.

-edit-
Just tested, it doesn't work on any type of vehicle. So I probably screwed something up.
Very odd. I just created a test in the latest mini IN, and as soon as the 30 days were up, it went to depot, and was changed. Ive tried an early one (1946), and a late (2001). Both replaced fine. Also, set NPF on/off, and set settings to your settings. It still replaces AOK.

Only thing I can suggest is that maybe the pathfinding in some of the early INs needed updating. I will be posting a new one (4410+) tonight. Maybe it will work for you then.

However, no matter what settings I use on yours, nothing changes. Very very odd. (Sorry - I think debugging this may be beyond me!)
Firework Photography
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

SirkoZ wrote:I don't wan't to be a bother, but I PMed you about a small origveh.txt names patch, that are nicer and more in line with O/TT/D for those who choose orig_vehicle_names...you'll find the diff in the same post as the smoother_acceleration resides...
Ive added your patch, but since Ive *never* heard of TAM trucks, I have changed those to a mix of Seddons, Thornycroft, ERF, AEC, Foden, etc. Guru X2 heli stays ;) Some aircraft kept in the Boeing/Airbus family.
Firework Photography
sc79
Director
Director

Post by sc79 »

Ive noticed a couple of patch options arnt saved in the config file. Allow bribing of local authority and Nonuniform stations are both off by default; if I turn them on, then quit OTTD, they get reset to off. All others get saved (that ive noticed so far). They do however get saved in the actual save game itself, so its not a huge issue.

Now that I've checked, it was doing this with the 'Allow oil industries anywhere' patch in 3464IN as well.
Chillosophy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Chillosophy »

richk67 wrote:
Chillosophy wrote:...
Very odd. I just created a test in the latest mini IN, and as soon as the 30 days were up, it went to depot, and was changed. Ive tried an early one (1946), and a late (2001). Both replaced fine. Also, set NPF on/off, and set settings to your settings. It still replaces AOK.

Only thing I can suggest is that maybe the pathfinding in some of the early INs needed updating. I will be posting a new one (4410+) tonight. Maybe it will work for you then.

However, no matter what settings I use on yours, nothing changes. Very very odd. (Sorry - I think debugging this may be beyond me!)
Very strange indeed. But thanks for looking into it. I appreciate it very much :)
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

New Mini IN r4410IN released in original post. Win32 build in 2nd post. Enjoy.
Firework Photography
SirkoZ
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SirkoZ »

richk67 wrote:
Ive added your patch, but since Ive *never* heard of TAM trucks, I have changed those to a mix of Seddons, Thornycroft, ERF, AEC, Foden, etc. Guru X2 heli stays ;) Some aircraft kept in the Boeing/Airbus family.
:D

I know I know - TAM is mostly know in Slovenia and eastern Europe + Russia and even in Egipt I've seen TAM trucks......and there were some TAM school busses in U.S.A.....anyhow - I'll see how your combination turns out...

Thx
SirkoZ
Tycoon
Tycoon

smooth_economy update...

Post by SirkoZ »

I saw origveh was not included in the r4410 build of miniIN...

Anyhow - please update the miniIN with the r4410 smooth_economy patch because there are some things left out/inconsistent in your manual update :) - I was notified by MeusH, that some things were changed in the industry name/enum system so I quickly went and updated the patch. I came online only now, in the evening/night, to notice this...

Return to “General OpenTTD”