Mini Integrated Nightly [discontinued 31/12/2006]

OpenTTD is a fully open-sourced reimplementation of TTD, written in C++, boasting improved gameplay and many new features.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: smooth_economy update...

Post by richk67 »

SirkoZ wrote:I saw origveh was not included in the r4410 build of miniIN...
D'oh!
Anyhow - please update the miniIN with the r4410 smooth_economy patch because there are some things left out/inconsistent in your manual update :)
Link please. Ive only got a link to your 4321 patch. Mini IN is up-to-date with 4321_eng_417. You will need to update that there are two bank types now; IT_BANK_TEMP, IT_BANK_TROPIC_ARCTIC.
OTTD NewGRF_ports. Add an airport design via newgrf.Superceded by Yexo's NewGrf Airports 2
Want to organise your trains? Try Routemarkers.
--- ==== --- === --- === ---
Firework Photography
SirkoZ
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SirkoZ »

richk67 wrote:
SirkoZ wrote:I saw origveh was not included in the r4410 build of miniIN...
D'oh!
Anyhow - please update the miniIN with the r4410 smooth_economy patch because there are some things left out/inconsistent in your manual update :)
Link please. Ive only got a link to your 4321 patch. Mini IN is up-to-date with 4321_eng_417. You will need to update that there are two bank types now; IT_BANK_TEMP, IT_BANK_TROPIC_ARCTIC.
It's updated now - I was updating it while I wrote the upper post. ;)
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

SirkoZ wrote:
richk67 wrote:You will need to update that there are two bank types now; IT_BANK_TEMP, IT_BANK_TROPIC_ARCTIC.
Second bank in your patch needs to be IT_BANK_TROPIC_ARCTIC, not temp. :)
OTTD NewGRF_ports. Add an airport design via newgrf.Superceded by Yexo's NewGrf Airports 2
Firework Photography
SirkoZ
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SirkoZ »

richk67 wrote:
SirkoZ wrote:
richk67 wrote:You will need to update that there are two bank types now; IT_BANK_TEMP, IT_BANK_TROPIC_ARCTIC.
Second bank in your patch needs to be IT_BANK_TROPIC_ARCTIC, not temp. :)
Are you gonna tell me how to do my patch? :D

No - seriously - you will notice, that in tropic terrain in later years, when towns get bigger, the temperate-like banks get constructed, which have production of some bags of diamonds - usual tropic/arctic banks only accept gold/diamonds. I hope this clears it up. ;-)
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

SirkoZ wrote:Are you gonna tell me how to do my patch? :D
Yup. ;) :P
No - seriously - you will notice, that in tropic terrain in later years, when towns get bigger, the temperate-like banks get constructed, which have production of some bags of diamonds - usual tropic/arctic banks only accept gold/diamonds. I hope this clears it up. ;-)
So it should be IT_BANK_TEMP for both lines?
Firework Photography
SirkoZ
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SirkoZ »

richk67 wrote:
SirkoZ wrote:Are you gonna tell me how to do my patch? :D
Yup. ;) :P
So it should be IT_BANK_TEMP for both lines?
Yep - as it is now in the r4410 patch. ;)
DaleStan
TTDPatch Developer
TTDPatch Developer

Post by DaleStan »

SirkoZ wrote:you will notice, that in tropic terrain in later years, when towns get bigger, the temperate-like banks get constructed, which have production of some bags of diamonds - usual tropic/arctic banks only accept gold/diamonds.
That is widely considered to be a bug in TTD. Especially since it is impossible for the random industry generator to produce tropic/arctic banks during the game. It can generate tropic-style banks before the game starts, but not after the game starts.
To get a good answer, ask a Smart Question. Similarly, if you want a bug fixed, write a Useful Bug Report. No TTDPatch crashlog? Then follow directions.
Projects: NFORenum (download) | PlaneSet (Website) | grfcodec (download) | grfdebug.log parser
Thalass
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Thalass »

Uh. Has anyone else had this? Twice now (once in temperate, once in desert) I have gone to place a waypoint on a rail track (non-electric) and the game crashed. Here is the save game. I dunno why it is. Might try reinstalling or something.
SirkoZ
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SirkoZ »

DaleStan wrote:
SirkoZ wrote:you will notice, that in tropic terrain in later years, when towns get bigger, the temperate-like banks get constructed, which have production of some bags of diamonds - usual tropic/arctic banks only accept gold/diamonds.
That is widely considered to be a bug in TTD. Especially since it is impossible for the random industry generator to produce tropic/arctic banks during the game. It can generate tropic-style banks before the game starts, but not after the game starts.
I see - well - those temperate-tropic banks look nice in tropic towns anyway... :)
mart3p
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Mini Integrated Nightly

Post by mart3p »

richk67 wrote: Planeset v1.2 (r4303) One minor compile warning: aircraft_cmd.c:45: warning: type defaults to `int' in declaration of `SpriteID_heli_rotor_sprite'
This is now fixed. The latest patch against r4412 is available here.
Chillosophy
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Chillosophy »

richk67 wrote:
Chillosophy wrote:...
However, no matter what settings I use on yours, nothing changes. Very very odd. (Sorry - I think debugging this may be beyond me!)
Ok, some good news: The replace vehicles-bug didn't occur in the new version. But when I ran the previous release again trying to track down the bug, everything worked as expected. I'm absolutely sure I haven't changed a single setting. Anyway, unless anybody else reports the same bug, it seems to be some strange local problem.
Scia
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Scia »

Thalass wrote:Uh. Has anyone else had this? Twice now (once in temperate, once in desert) I have gone to place a waypoint on a rail track (non-electric) and the game crashed. Here is the save game. I dunno why it is. Might try reinstalling or something.
Yes, I noticed that too. It crashed on me too.
Another issue I am having is that subsidiaries doesn't work too well. One of the problems is that I am not able to tranfer money to the subsidiaries.

Regards,

Scia

Edit: It crashed on me when I had newstatsw.grf enabled as only grf file installed.
Loop
Engineer
Engineer

Post by Loop »

OK, I've got a bug... I thinks it's one of the features of Terra Genesis Perlin.

Almost every time my landscape is generated in a strange way, when it comes to lighthouses. Very often there are 4-6 lighthouses next to each other, and only 1-2 on the rest of the map!!!

I can attach a screenshot, if you want...
Attachments
Lighthouse...
Lighthouse...
Unnamed,-1st-Jan-1950.png (10.76 KiB) Viewed 4975 times
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

Thalass wrote:Uh. Has anyone else had this? Twice now (once in temperate, once in desert) I have gone to place a waypoint on a rail track (non-electric) and the game crashed.
It was a bug in the trunk, and has now been corrected by R4415. A new Mini IN will be posted tonight.
Firework Photography
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

Loop wrote:OK, I've got a bug... I thinks it's one of the features of Terra Genesis Perlin.

Almost every time my landscape is generated in a strange way, when it comes to lighthouses. Very often there are 4-6 lighthouses next to each other, and only 1-2 on the rest of the map!!!

I can attach a screenshot, if you want...
Yeah, although I didnt change any of the code for lighthouses or antennas, suddenly they started getting built in clumps, and many more than there should be. It will be addressed by further work on TGP, but that is for a later generation of the mini IN. For the moment, I will leave as is. (Its not exactly 'critical' ;) )
Firework Photography
maartena
Route Supervisor
Route Supervisor

Post by maartena »

Are all of these features going to be implemented into the v 0.5 version?

(Anyone an idea how far along we are on development of that?)
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

maartena wrote:Are all of these features going to be implemented into the v 0.5 version?

(Anyone an idea how far along we are on development of that?)
Very few at the moment AFAIK. But if a patch proves itself in this, then it has more of a chance in the future.
Firework Photography
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by richk67 »

New patch & Win32 exe posted. Hopefully there will be a permanent home for these patches and multi-platform executables (like for the nightlies). Watch this space ;)
Firework Photography
richk67
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Mini Integrated Nightly

Post by richk67 »

mart3p wrote:This is now fixed. The latest patch against r4412 is available here.
Many thanks. In latest Mini IN r4424IN.
Firework Photography
SirkoZ
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SirkoZ »

One funny bug, it stems from the trunk though (not from patches), the track in desert has flashing fences. Usually there are none...
I know, because when I updated the smooth_econ. patch to r4410, trunk with only this one patch had this bug...

And there was a crash - with road_map.h - something with Tile....I unfortunately didn't write it down - I was removing the road in the town and it crashed...oh well...

By the way - your airports and heliports are wonderful, richk67! ;)

Return to “General OpenTTD”