[TTDP] INFRA - World of Innovatia...

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Now you got your tiles...
...and I'm more than grateful to you for that! :P

///Edit to add;

Couldn't help notice some discussions here and there :wink: and so to clear out any speculations;

Every single screen ever posted from within my game and including new graphics are NOT photoshoped - and never has been! All you see are for real and for real use in my game!

I've learned how to change .NFO-files and so I'm able to replace original in-game graphics with my own - even though the sizes are different from original ones. In other cases I'm adding new graphics and for that purpose people like Jezulkim has been very helpful in providing "clean" sprite sheets" for me to fill up with whatever I can draw! :P
Last edited by SAC on 16 Dec 2006 23:36, edited 2 times in total.
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

As is most of the forum!
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

Donnu if it's new or old, but I must say that that big radio-beacon or whatever it is on the left side of the screen is also looking absolutely stunning. I like it perhaps even more than Ikea...never liked that shop too much ;p
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Darkvater wrote:Donnu if it's new or old, but I must say that that big radio-beacon or whatever it is on the left side of the screen is also looking absolutely stunning. I like it perhaps even more than Ikea...never liked that shop too much ;p
That's new as well! :P The entire city of Vasa is filled with new graphics - although not showcased on any screens!

Redirect Left
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Redirect Left »

I just noticed, the IKEA signs look like that have a mcdonalds logo underneath, wheer is mcdonalds :P
Need some good tested AI? - Unofficial AI Tester, list of good stuff & thread is here.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Darkvater wrote:Donnu if it's new or old, but I must say that that big radio-beacon or whatever it is on the left side of the screen is also looking absolutely stunning. I like it perhaps even more than Ikea...never liked that shop too much ;p
Well... It is quite possibly no longer the best export from Sweden.

SAC's graphics take that accolade. Henrik Larsson comes a distant 9th. Twat.
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
Michael24
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Michael24 »

SAC:

When do you think you will start releasing grf's, like the towns, bridges and tracks? :)
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Captain Kirk wrote:I just noticed, the IKEA signs look like that have a mcdonalds logo underneath, wheer is mcdonalds :P
Indeed it is the McDonalds logo! However, while posting that screen I hadn't had the time to use my city council powers and make changes to the neighboring areas, (for more space to expand the commercial area itself). Still haven't decided in what way to expand it though as I have to consider the nearby passing highways and the VIA Airport upnorth.

I do play the game while adding new graphics. I just don't "create a scene" for the sake of making a screen showcase! :P You could say I plan the layout of the towns and realizes I need some stuff - and then I go ahead and draw it! That's how IKEA turned up! And the mall! And the parking garage! 8)
Michael24 wrote:SAC:

When do you think you will start releasing grf's, like the towns, bridges and tracks? :)
Good question!

While some things can be released quite soon I believe the best would be to at least wait for Oskar to complete his long awaited work on the "eye-candy" graphics. Much of what I produce will fit quite nicely into that category.

I'm also a bit unsure whether to release a BIG set rather then several smaller .grf's! It would be more convinient for me to compile as much as possible into one single "INFRA" set using parameters for the end users to make their own personal choices.

I have lots of graphics I still work on. Some needs additional stuff while others needs to be improved. The town buildings for instance needs construction stages and I believe that alone will require some work - although I've received permission to use other peoples original artwork as part of this. Roads are done for the most part, including both right and left handed versions, and I recently completed 2 new bridges along with an update of one of the original ones. The same goes for the tracks, most of that is complete. But then there are hotels, terminals, trains, buses, parks, plazas, car parks...you name it!

The thing is, as I go along and draw stuff I can't help myself from falling into new projects all the time, constantly expanding the sets I'm working on - and obviously I need even more time to complete everything! I'm having difficulties focusing, I admit that! :oops:

But, I'll do my very best to make some progress! And of course, releasing that "tree test.grf" at least gave you something while waiting - or so I figured anyways! :P

Chrill

Post by Chrill »

I really admire all your work with this, and I think it'll be very good. I have a question, this will be playable on the OTTD MiniIN, eh? :wink:
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Chrill wrote:I really admire all your work with this, and I think it'll be very good. I have a question, this will be playable on the OTTD MiniIN, eh? :wink:
I can't code it myself, but if anyone from OTTD sense INFRA should be available for that game I won't stop an OTTD-coder from doing what's needed! That's why I also want an OTTD-player included in the test group! :P

Saibot
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Saibot »

SAC wrote:That's why I also want an OTTD-player included in the test group! :P
You can problably find that easily, I'm up for it, so is problably many others :P
Michael24
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Michael24 »

Since i fall in the category of "know-nothing", then i expect to in the testgroup! :roll: :lol:
Aegir
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Aegir »

Well, since I'll be coding a fair bit of this stuff, I can do OTTD testing aswell, I've already told you about the multiplayer server I run.
Currently working under the name 'reldred' on Github, and Discord.
NFO/NML coder, part-time patch writer for JGRPP, and all round belligerent.

14:40 <orudge> I can't say I discriminate against any particular user
14:41 <Aegir> orudge: I can!
Michael24
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Michael24 »

SAC wrote: In my own game I've put the snowline a bit higher to the top of the mountains
How do you do that? Is a mortal like me able to do that? :roll:
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Michael24 wrote:
SAC wrote: In my own game I've put the snowline a bit higher to the top of the mountains
How do you do that? Is a mortal like me able to do that? :roll:
Sure! :P Just add a parameter for the height level where you want the snow to turn up! For instance, wanting the snow to turn up at height level 13, simply add "13" to the .grf name;

"snowline.grf 13"

Anyways, want more screenies;

Here's another one from an ever so often changing Vasa downtown;

Last edited by SAC on 29 Feb 2012 10:24, edited 1 time in total.

Ben_Robbins_
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ben_Robbins_ »

All the buildings there are stunning. I would love to see a few more rural shots like sactest252_152.png a few pages back.

This thread seems to work like a drug house. SAC gets in a new shipment and distributes to all. Everyone runs around in extacy for a bit, before calming down and desperatly awaiting the next release.
Ben
SHADOW-XIII
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SHADOW-XIII »

I love those shots :bow:
what are you looking at? it's a signature!
habell
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by habell »

..I...but....well....

Lets just say I'm speechless. :shock:
Darkvater
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Darkvater »

Ok, I think I just wet myself... :oops:
TrueLight: "Did you bother to read any of the replies, or you just pressed 'Reply' and started typing?"
<@[R-Dk]FoRbiDDeN> "HELP, this litte arrow thing keeps following my mouse, and I can't make it go away."
Dave

Post by Dave »

SAC wrote: Image
I just had to inline it again. I just had to.
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...

Return to “Screenshots”