[TTDP] INFRA - World of Innovatia...

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Michael24
Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager

Post by Michael24 »

spaceman-spiff wrote: ONCE MORE I'm NOT PUSHING HER AWAY, MY ANGER COMES FROM EVERYONE LEAVING OVER NOBODY'S WHO CAUSE TROUBLE
Well, okey then. But maybe you should reply differently, for example urge her to stay.
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Dudes, be calm, making a fight about SAC leaving will probably make here want to leave even more :(.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Brianetta
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Brianetta »

SAC, not that I'm selfish or anything, but please do let us know how we can continue to see your Infra work! We'll miss the screenshots.
PGP fingerprint: E66A 9D58 AA10 E967 41A6 474E E41D 10AE 082C F3ED
spaceman-spiff
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Post by spaceman-spiff »

She has a website, have you never visited it ?
Well, back to work, lot's of it in the near future
Chrill

Post by Chrill »

It's a very nice site, and I will be checking the place every now and then for updates :wink:
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
Brianetta
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Brianetta »

spaceman-spiff wrote:She has a website, have you never visited it ?
Yes, I have - but there were more screenshots here!
PGP fingerprint: E66A 9D58 AA10 E967 41A6 474E E41D 10AE 082C F3ED
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: [TTDP] INFRA - Happy New Year 2010

Post by SAC »

Hi all!

Slowly returning to TTDLX again after quite some time of absence. As some of you may know, I lost my life partner last year from cancer so it's been a difficult time to say the least - and still is of course! But I'm taking one step at a time, one day at a time to make things work as good as they can considering the circumstances!

Anyways, while I have some more work to do on the SimuScape site, I have asked the mods here at TT-forums to re-open my INFRA Diary thread for the time being, allowing for me to post screens of my current work! And I have re-started my initial map to make proper use of .grf's and latest nightlies as I'm still focusing on TTDP. I won't join the OTTD community until at least custom bridgeheads is an option. Can't live without it! :mrgreen:

For those of you still interested in my INFRA work, do look forward to some exciting stuff ahead! :))
Simuscape - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | Visual Studio | INFRA Diary

INFRA Downloads - Chose Your Destination;
Simuscape | INFRA - A World of its own
Kogut
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Kogut »

Welcome!
Your screenshot is, as usually, amazing.

Is it possible that Your grfs will be releaced?
Or is it possible to use Your buildings ( http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=807318#p807318 ) in house set?
Correct me If I am wrong - PM me if my English is bad
AIAI - AI for OpenTTD
Badger
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Badger »

Looking forward to viewing your top-notch screenies again. :D
|||| My OTTD/TTDP pics ||||Currently slighty obsessed with getting Platinum Trophies||||Retired moderator||||
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

Kogut wrote:Welcome!
Your screenshot is, as usually, amazing.

Is it possible that Your grfs will be releaced?
Or is it possible to use Your buildings ( http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?p=807318#p807318 ) in house set?
Thanks! :))

I'm actually aiming for a release of the INFRA in the near future, and I have made a proposal as far as some stuff concerns and will return very soon with some more information - if all goes well!

As for the screenshot, nothing in particular really apart from a minor remake of the Concrete Viaduct from the TBRS set! :]
Badger wrote:Looking forward to viewing your top-notch screenies again. :D
Believe it or not, but so do I! :mrgreen:

The Irish
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by The Irish »

Hi SAC,

I'm deeply sorry to hear about your loss. That must be very difficult for you.

But, I'm also very glad to see you back here, and especially to see you back working on your great graphical additions for TTD. Can't wait for more. :D
*** Ce French Train Set ***
*** Visit my transport related pictures on Flickr ***
ImageImageImageImageImage
Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch
"A committee is a group of men who individually can do nothing but as a group decide that nothing can be done" (Fred Allen 1894-1956 US radio comic).
ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ChillCore »

Hello SAC,
to repeat myself from another thread:
OMG ! OMG ! OMG !
Your sprites are truly amazing. They are amongst the best pixelart I have ever seen.
Looking forward to that INFRA set and new screenies. :)
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.
FHS
Director
Director

Post by FHS »

Welcome back, SAC

Again, my condolences for your friend. But still, it is nice to see you again around here.
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

SAC, news like that is always tough, especially in a close-knit community like this (well, at least like it was when you were here last). Our thoughts are with you during this obviously difficult time, but it does please me that you can find joy in your creations, and can smile again.
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
DanMacK
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by DanMacK »

SAC, So sorry to hear of your loss. Having lost a loved one to this disease myself, I can truly feel your pain. I find that creating helps me in the times I feel sad, and I'm glad to see you're creating again as well. It's a part of the healing process, and realize that the community is here for you.

Good to see you back Maria
SAC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SAC »

The Irish wrote:Hi SAC,

I'm deeply sorry to hear about your loss. That must be very difficult for you.

But, I'm also very glad to see you back here, and especially to see you back working on your great graphical additions for TTD. Can't wait for more. :D
Thanks "Irish"! :))

There are plenty of stuff to come! You should see my graphics "drawers"... :mrgreen:
ChillCore wrote:Hello SAC,
to repeat myself from another thread:
OMG ! OMG ! OMG !
Your sprites are truly amazing. They are amongst the best pixelart I have ever seen.
Looking forward to that INFRA set and new screenies. :)
Thanks! Haven't seen you around before, or have you changed your name? And screenies will come! I'm still playing earthquake with my "new" map and will take new shots as soon as I think there's something new and interesting to show! :))
FHS wrote:Welcome back, SAC

Again, my condolences for your friend. But still, it is nice to see you again around here.

Thanks! Nice to be back again! :))
Raichase wrote:SAC, news like that is always tough, especially in a close-knit community like this (well, at least like it was when you were here last). Our thoughts are with you during this obviously difficult time, but it does please me that you can find joy in your creations, and can smile again.
Ahh... the man I love to hate!!! Well, at times anyways! :mrgreen:

Great to see you again Rai! :)) And many thanks for your support!
DanMacK wrote:SAC, So sorry to hear of your loss. Having lost a loved one to this disease myself, I can truly feel your pain. I find that creating helps me in the times I feel sad, and I'm glad to see you're creating again as well. It's a part of the healing process, and realize that the community is here for you.

Good to see you back Maria

Thanks Dan! It's an awful experience indeed, and I often find myself frustrated that I cannot change things, but realizing it's reality. A nightmare or some sort of a Twilight Zone if you like! Still, sad to hear you have been going through the same thing! My condolences!

Good to see you though! :))

Chrill

Post by Chrill »

Great to see you back, SAC. INFRA has always been the ultimate dream for any TTD fan in terms of graphics. It's a myth, a legend. Releasing it would ruin everything!! :P Nonetheless, I am very glad to see that you are back!

My condolences once more for your loss, but I hope that you can refer back to my original post regarding that topic for a longer post.
My Scenarios:
Archipiélago Hermoso (Latest Release: Version 3.2)
Turnpike Falls (Latest Release: Version 0.91)
SwissFan91
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by SwissFan91 »

Releasing it would ruin everything!!
Don't say things like that Chrill :wink:
Total Alpine Replacement Set: Industry, Town, Objects
alicesophie
Engineer
Engineer

Post by alicesophie »

Welcome back.

Not for your graphics but for yourself.
ChillCore
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ChillCore »

SAC wrote: Thanks! Haven't seen you around before, or have you changed your name? And screenies will come! I'm still playing earthquake with my "new" map and will take new shots as soon as I think there's something new and interesting to show! :))
I am new here. I am a hobby-programmer. For the moment I am writing and debugging the "more heightlevels patch" for openttd together with a few other people who are more skilled then I am.
I also enjoy getting people unstuck and giving some pointers from time to time, shooting the occasional foot but then I learn something new (eg. How not to shoot foot).
Glad to see you active again. Nice to meet you.
-- .- -.-- / - .... . / ..-. --- .-. -.-. . / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.-
--- .... / -.-- . .- .... --..-- / .- -. -.. / .--. .-. .- .. ... . / - .... . / .-.. --- .-. -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .... . / --. .- ...- . / ..- ... / -.-. .... --- --- -.-. .... --- --- ... .-.-.- / ---... .--.

Playing with my patchpack? Ask questions on usage and report bugs in the correct thread first, please.
All included patches have been modified and are no longer 100% original.

Return to “Screenshots”