[TTDP] Slace's shots

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Slace
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

[TTDP] Slace's shots

Post by Slace »

Normally I try and build stories but I'm too damn tired at the moment :P

So here's some random shots of my current game, TTRS3, Canadian Set (which I'm probably using wrong :P) and LV4.

PS: Patch Devs, you guys rock! I'd been using OTTD for ages, cuz I couldn't get TTDP running on linux, but I have got it working and don't think I could ever go back!
Attachments
SCR5.png
Something a bit different, a black/white shot of my southern most city.
Its actually an accident its black/white, saved the pic after converting from PCX but didn't realise I'd done black/white til after the source was gone. But I like the look ;)
(340.24 KiB) Downloaded 192 times
SCR4.png
One of the farming districts. Built a cool looking depo system. Its utterly useless, just thought it looks cool ;)
(278.76 KiB) Downloaded 186 times
SCR3.png
the main city in my world. Has about a dozen trains of goods, passengers, grain and livestock and about a dozen RV's. Just tring to get it bigger now ;)
(359.46 KiB) Downloaded 209 times
Adewale Uwepu
Engineer
Engineer

Installation

Post by Adewale Uwepu »

Dude, how did you install those graphics, they look awesome (i dont really like the raods) but the rest look sweet
Lightglobe
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Lightglobe »

The buildings and roads are Zimmlock's TTRSv3. Can find a thread in the TTD Graphics forum for it. Its nearly always near the top.

The stations look familiar but I can't remember the name of them.
Yarr, thar princess is in 'nother castle!

[16:28] <marcf> lol cant u comine ttd and ottd
[16:29] <marcf> (please don't take me seriously)
Death
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: Installation

Post by Death »

:arrow:
Adewale Uwepu wrote:Dude, how did you install those graphics, they look awesome (i dont really like the raods) but the rest look sweet
For TTDPatch - http://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=19694
For OpenTTD - put the file in the data folder, then open the OpenTTD.cfg by Notepad and write at the bottom:

Code: Select all

[newgrf]
xxxx.grf
(xxxx.grf should be the name of the file you had put in the data folder)
then save, close, and run the OpenTTD.exe

Please don't post your problems here, there are specific forums for that (problems, TTDpatch problrms etc.)

:arrow: by the way, nice pics Slace.
XeryusTC
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by XeryusTC »

Death wrote: For OpenTTD - put the file in the data folder, then open the OpenTTD.cfg by Notepad and write at the bottom:

Code: Select all

[newgrf]
xxxx.grf
(xxxx.grf should be the name of the file you had put in the data folder)
then save, close, and run the OpenTTD.exe

Please don't post your problems here, there are specific forums for that (problems, TTDpatch problrms etc.)

by the way, nice pics Slace.
With one of the latest nightlies you can add them when in-game. Go to the NewGRF Settings menu and click add and you can add them very simply. The GRFs still need to be in data folder IIRC.
Don't panic - My YouTube channel - Follow me on twitter (@XeryusTC) - Play Tribes: Ascend - Tired of Dropbox? Try SpiderOak (use this link and we both get 1GB extra space)
OpenTTD: manual #openttdcoop: blog | wiki | public server | NewGRF pack | DevZone
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Slace
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Slace »

Death wrote: :arrow: by the way, nice pics Slace.
cheers, I'll get round to doing some more soon, might have to stick with this black/ white theme I've started ;)
Slace
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Slace »

Well I'm having a few dramers with my current game making it rather lowsy for decent pic-sets, but I have been tooling around with the black/ white theme and I've knocked up these pics.
They are just random ones from within my game, comments welcome :)
Attachments
SCR7.png
A town from down south, I've been trying to make it a big city, but its going slowly, after 30 years its still only small, even with regular transport services :/
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 116 times
SCR6.png
A busy sawmill, currently services by about 8 trains from all over the map
(1.13 MiB) Downloaded 120 times
Ameecher
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ameecher »

Personally I'd say make the whole screenshot B&W or Colour, not some weird combination of the two that you have, the screens are good though!
Slace
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Slace »

I'm a fan of composite photography, using colour to highlight a section of interest within an image. These two were more a trial, to see how well they turned out.

I want to do it on more intricate stations, see how they go.

Return to “Screenshots”