32bpp-patch: 32bpp sprite lifting?

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Is a 32bpp color and minor alterations "lifting" of original graphics worth to work on?

Yes
76%
No
24%

Total votes: 104

Ben_Robbins_
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ben_Robbins_ »

Jupix: That is for people who try to use a few words of English, but whose English isn't that good. For people using a translator it’s probably best to use more correct words, than more simple words.

In the end, people can be considerate and explain things clearly, without over complication, but if it takes an entire page to say 1 point, then there isn't much people can do. It’s just up to a person who reads this forum, where English must be used, to understand the posts themselves.
Ben
Sergej_S
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by Sergej_S »

Ben_Robbins_ wrote:Jupix: That is for people who try to use a few words of English, but whose English isn't that good. For people using a translator it’s probably best to use more correct words, than more simple words.

In the end, people can be considerate and explain things clearly, without over complication, but if it takes an entire page to say 1 point, then there isn't much people can do. It’s just up to a person who reads this forum, where English must be used, to understand the posts themselves.
Very heavy speech for understanding.

As far as I have understood, you would like, that the lists of the authors under each copy of the screen were various?

To me it will do(make) uneasy...

At the present moment I use about 100 breadboard models of buildings for urban structures, unless it will be fair,
If on the given staff of the image the small slice of a building - I it(him) is seen I exclude from the list, author of this building, but it is necessary to change scale or point of survey - and we shall see other buildings of other authors...

Personally it is easier to me and more quietly to show the list or all authors, which have agreed on today, or
Only of that author, at which the ready set is laid out in general(common) access.

As to me say, and we shall do(make)...

Yours faithfully to all participants of the given forum.

Sergej

<Edit: Removed Russian Text. Please don't post your message in Russian as well. /Ben>
Ben_Robbins_
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Ben_Robbins_ »

Sergej_S: The last post was to Jupix, not you.

I am having great difficulty understanding what you’re saying, but it is clear that you still don’t understand what others are saying.

If something is easier for you, that doesn’t make it right. List the correct authors, or none, but do not copy and paste in a list that you have saved, just because that is easier for you. That’s no justification.

You need to start posting in English. English is more than a collection of English words I’m afraid. If you can’t start posting things that people can understand then you really shouldn’t be posting here at all. If we cannot understand what you say, and you do not understand what we say, then a conversation is a tricky ordeal indeed.
Ben
Jupix
Chief Executive
Chief Executive

Post by Jupix »

Ben_Robbins_ wrote:For people using a translator it’s probably best to use more correct words, than more simple words.
No. The point is grammar and sentence structure, not words. Translators can handle words just fine, but if you write clause after clause after clause in your sentences the translators will surely output garbage. So for one, you should avoid compound sentences when you talk to him. Short, monotonous sentences are tiresome to those with the skills to read English themselves, but in this case, they're necessary.
#################
dmh_mac
Transport Coordinator
Transport Coordinator

Post by dmh_mac »

Sergey, do not write the list of authors in every message.
Start a new thread.
Write the list in the first post.
Edit the list when necessary.

Avoid automatic translators (human English is prefered).
Try to learn english or try to get someone to translate.
When using automatic translator write short simple sentences.
!kiX!
Engineer
Engineer

Re:

Post by !kiX! »

dmh_mac wrote:Sergey, do not write the list of authors in every message.
Start a new thread.
Write the list in the first post.
Edit the list when necessary.

Avoid automatic translators (human English is prefered).
Try to learn english or try to get someone to translate.
When using automatic translator write short simple sentences.
That seemed to translate back better (Google Translator):

Sergey, do not write the authors in each message.
Create a new topic.
Place the author names only in the first post.
If necessary, edit the list.

Avoid automatic translators (English written by humans is preferred).
Try to learn English or try to get someone to translate.
If using an automatic translator, then use simple and short sentences.
Ben_Robbins_
Tycoon
Tycoon

Re: 32bpp-patch: 32bpp sprite lifting?

Post by Ben_Robbins_ »

This topic died a long time ago. Sergej_S has now been banned, and so I don’t think we really need to resurrect and/or continue this old discussion.
Ben

Return to “Graphics Development”