Nightly or MiniIN with PBS

Forum for technical discussions regarding development. If you have a general suggestion, problem or comment, please use one of the other forums.

Moderator: OpenTTD Developers

greatest
Engineer
Engineer

Nightly or MiniIN with PBS

Post by greatest »

Hi all

i surch the last Version they have a going PBS. PBS in the last MiniIn malfunction

PS: please fore simple answer. i can not speak english. i must use a dictionary
skidd13
OpenTTD Developer
OpenTTD Developer

Post by skidd13 »

English: At the moment PBS is not developt any further. Maybe in the future there will be a new version, but It looks bad at the moment. So you have to wait to the last version of the MiniIN, that could contain possibly a fix.

I guess he's german, cause german-link in signature!

Deutsch : Momentan wird PBS leider nicht weiterentwickelt. Vielleicht wird PBS neugeschrieben, aber sieht im Moment schlecht aus. Als bleibt dir nichts anderes übrig als auf die letzte Version vom MiniIN, die vielleicht das Problem löst.
What does that mean - the circumstances? I determine what circumstances prevail. -- Napoleon Bonaparte
---
If we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. -- John F. Kennedy
---
Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings. -- John F. Kennedy
greatest
Engineer
Engineer

Post by greatest »

I would be grateful if i can found a older version, they have PBS

Return to “OpenTTD Development”