WhiteHand's GRF Projects(Site back up!)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Ok, I don't know much about this ECS thing, but will all ECS-related sets be compatible with each other, due certain labels? Like, if I, for example, want my 2cc set to be able to transport tourist, if the coder used the "TOUR" label, it will work with anything else which uses that label?
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Wile E. Coyote
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Wile E. Coyote »

It'll use tourists from every industry set which has proper coding. There are some differences in ECS cargos coding, and in UKRSI cargos too, form descriptions stated in Wiki.
Serbian rail set with Serbian scenario (ECS, PBI, FIRS and Tourist set compatible) Website | Topic and download | Latest version: 03.06.2015.
Serbian tram set Tracking table | TTD Patch tram set Latest version: 17.06.2015. | Open TTD Remix Latest version: 11.07.2015.
WIN-DOS GRF Converter Topic and download | Version 0.2.1: 09.01.2005.

Runner-up in "Best avatar Forums award" for years 2006 and 2010!
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

Purno wrote:all ECS-related sets be compatible with each other, due certain labels?
My Industry are not guaranteed to be ECS compatible, since they are not made to the ECS Theory, instead instead to Renewal Set Industries Theory, though my tourist does happen to be compatible to ECS standards, due to correct bitmasks, cargo labels and cargo classes.
Formerly known as Lachie
athanasios
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by athanasios »

For the nuclear power station: Better change to look more modern. Has old fashioned look of TTD Power station.
Continue your nice work!
http://members.fortunecity.com/gamesart
"If no one is a fool I am also a fool." -The TTD maniac.

I prefer to be contacted through PMs. Thanks.
Born Acorn
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Born Acorn »

All the Nuclear power stations were built in the fiftees and sixtees, the same time as modern coal power stations.
Dave

Post by Dave »

athanasios wrote:Has old fashioned look of TTD Power station.
That's the point...
Official TT-Dave Fan Club

Dave's Screenshot Thread! - Albion: A fictional Britain
Flickr

Why be a song when you can be a symphony? r is a...
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

Dave is right, I was really trying to keep with the old TTD look, but with something extra thrown in.
Formerly known as Lachie
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

A note to anyone interested in both Born_Acorn's tram depot and PikkaBird's brand new 'standard gauge' tram tracks. The two are compatible, as long the tram tracks grf is placed below the Depot grf.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

"I tested Whitehand's tourist stuff with George's ECS stuff and I found that they did not conflict and in fact were quite compatible." - wallyweb 13/02/07

paid for by the committee to re-elect WhiteHand for president
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

Hello folks
My tourist set has been updated, as of today. It contains various small fixes, and the inclusion of a proper 'tourist' cargo icon. Get the newest version at WhiteHand's Modern Life.
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

Just a notice to all that WhiteHand's Modern Life: Graphics is down for maintenence. I expect the site to be back, with a new look, in a matter of days.
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

WhiteHand wrote:Just a notice to all that WhiteHand's Modern Life: Graphics is down for maintenence. I expect the site to be back, with a new look, in a matter of days.
30 + days and counting ... :wink:
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Where else can I download the Tourist Set? :(
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

Get it from here
Last edited by BobDendry on 03 Jun 2007 07:45, edited 1 time in total.
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Thanks. :)
Samwise
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Samwise »

I'm just curious, but is there any possibility of getting the AUSlandscape grf? Or is that still undergoing tests?
WWTBAM

Post by WWTBAM »

I'm pretty sure its still in testing.
Formerly known as r0b0t_b0y2003, robotboy, roboboy and beclawat. The best place to get the most recent nightly builds of TTDPatch is: http://roboboy.users.tt-forums.net/TTDPatch/nightlies/
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

Darkmast49 wrote:I'm just curious, but is there any possibility of getting the AUSlandscape grf? Or is that still undergoing tests?
It's still in the testing phase. However, it's been found to be fairly stable, from my experience.
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

WhiteHand wrote:
Darkmast49 wrote:I'm just curious, but is there any possibility of getting the AUSlandscape grf? Or is that still undergoing tests?
It's still in the testing phase. However, it's been found to be fairly stable, from my experience.
Except for all the bugs. Or, did you fix all the offset problems? That was really the only problem with it, the rest of the grf works fine.
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

WhiteHand's Modern Life: Graphics, is back up! Go direct to the graphics section of my site here.

Return to “Graphics Development”