WhiteHand's GRF Projects(Site back up!)

Discuss, get help with, or post new graphics for TTDPatch and OpenTTD, using the NewGRF system, here. Graphics for plain TTD also acceptable here.

Moderator: Graphics Moderators

wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

ISA wrote:Firefox can't find the server at whitehand.bur.st. :roll:
Click the link (the word "here") in the post just before yours. I use Firefox and it works for me. Do not delete the words after the slashes (/). You need those extensions to reach the site. "whitehand.bur.st" by itself will not work.
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

wallyweb wrote:
Click the link (the word "here") in the post just before yours. I use Firefox and it works for me. Do not delete the words after the slashes (/). You need those extensions to reach the site. "whitehand.bur.st" by itself will not work.
ok now works here too :? I didn't delete anything :wink:
wallyweb
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by wallyweb »

ISA wrote:
wallyweb wrote:
Good! :D
Raichase
Moderizzle
Moderizzle
Location: Sydney, Australia. Usually at work in the underground railway station...

Post by Raichase »

ISA wrote:
wallyweb wrote:
Random internet hiccup. I get those when viewing peoples fotopic gallerys for some reason.
Posted by Raichase. Visit my Flickr! Gallery, Blog (get a feed of everyone at once at Planet TT-Forums).
Raichase - Perfect timing, all the time: [13:37] * Now talking in #tycoon
ImageImage
Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club
Official TT-Andel-in-a-pink-hat Fan Club
ISA
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by ISA »

Raichase wrote:
ISA wrote:
wallyweb wrote:Click the link (the word "here") in the post just before yours. I use Firefox and it works for me. Do not delete the words after the slashes (/). You need those extensions to reach the site. "whitehand.bur.st" by itself will not work.
Random internet hiccup. I get those when viewing peoples fotopic gallerys for some reason.
Maybe You are right!
BobDendry
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by BobDendry »

Just a note to everyone that all WCS related GRFs, such as the tourist set and nuclear industries set, are being removed from rotation as of now.
kamnet

Re: WhiteHand's GRF Projects(Site back up!)

Post by kamnet »

For those who might still be looking for these, there is an Internet Archive backup available. Keep in mind that they're likely not supported by Lachie anymore.

Fortress Lighthouse Replacement
Tourist Cargo Set (supersedes the above)
Brick Tram Depot

Return to “Graphics Development”