[TTDP] Purno's Game with the Spanish Set

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Zimmlock
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Zimmlock »

Nice screenies Purno, its fun to see how you got back to basic switch lanes with PBS (wisselstraten) no complicated hassle :D
Hodie Mihi Cras Tibi
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Heh, I don't use PBS. Don't ask my why tho, I guess I was too lazy to turn it on in the config... :lol:
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

All those flat junctions and no PBS? :shock:

Although looking at your screenshot (http://tt-forums.net/files/scr48_191.png) I think that jam would've happened regardless of PBS, because there's a train right on the junction, so other trains can't turn left. With PBS, they can still go straight ahead, but the moment a train wants to turn left, it will stop, and the whole junction will jam because trains from the station can't get out. Flat junctions next to flat terminus station entrances are very dangerous. ;)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Yeah, I know, but usually my junctions aren't that busy.
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

I enabled PBS, and did some expansion of the passenger network.
Attachments
SCR59.png
SCR59.png (51.44 KiB) Viewed 3163 times
SCR58.png
SCR58.png (81.31 KiB) Viewed 3163 times
SCR57.png
SCR57.png (74.5 KiB) Viewed 3164 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

More pics, 2 of a brand new diesel track, and 1 of the jam junction which jams a lot less with PBS.
Attachments
SCR62.png
SCR62.png (74.67 KiB) Viewed 3159 times
SCR61.png
SCR61.png (75.08 KiB) Viewed 3159 times
SCR60.png
SCR60.png (79.15 KiB) Viewed 3159 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Some screens of the high-speed line accros the border of the map.
Attachments
SCR65.png
SCR65.png (84.75 KiB) Viewed 3155 times
SCR64.png
SCR64.png (35.85 KiB) Viewed 3156 times
SCR63.png
SCR63.png (82.87 KiB) Viewed 3155 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

A new iron ore --> steel --> goods line;
Attachments
SCR68.png
SCR68.png (77.04 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
SCR67.png
SCR67.png (86.42 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
SCR66.png
SCR66.png (102.76 KiB) Viewed 3107 times
Image Image
orudge
Administrator
Administrator

Post by orudge »

Ah, I must definitely play some more TTD during the holidays, when I have time. Usually, during most holidays I'll end up spending a good few days playing TTD non-stop. It's fun. ;)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

*bump*

New diesel passenger line and new museum line (unfortunately no old carriages were available)
Attachments
SCR71.png
SCR71.png (84.79 KiB) Viewed 2895 times
SCR70.png
SCR70.png (85.28 KiB) Viewed 2893 times
SCR69.png
SCR69.png (83.66 KiB) Viewed 2894 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Two new passenger lines, one required electrification of a piece of railroad;
Attachments
SCR74.png
SCR74.png (87.94 KiB) Viewed 2886 times
SCR73.png
SCR73.png (91.04 KiB) Viewed 2885 times
SCR72.png
SCR72.png (89.78 KiB) Viewed 2887 times
Image Image

Return to “Screenshots”