[TTDP] Purno's Game with the Spanish Set

Screenshots of your games! All Transport Tycoon games acceptable (including TTDPatch and OpenTTD).
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

[TTDP] Purno's Game with the Spanish Set

Post by Purno »

I just started a game with the Spanish set, dunno how long I'll be playing it tho. Anyways, some screenies of the first part of the passenger network;
Attachments
SCR14.png
SCR14.png (94.75 KiB) Viewed 6091 times
SCR13.png
SCR13.png (75.44 KiB) Viewed 6091 times
SCR12.png
SCR12.png (73.98 KiB) Viewed 6091 times
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

And I just built a coal network;
Attachments
SCR17.png
SCR17.png (58.19 KiB) Viewed 6075 times
SCR16.png
SCR16.png (80.97 KiB) Viewed 6076 times
SCR15.png
SCR15.png (67.83 KiB) Viewed 6075 times
Contributor to the The 2cc Set and Dutch Trainset. Inventor of the Metro concept. Retired Graphics Artist.
Image Image
Download TT | Latest TTDPatch | OpenTTD | OpenTTDCoop | BaNaNaS: OpenTTD content system | 2048² OTTD scenario of the Netherlands
GRF Codec | GRF Crawler | GRF Maker | Usefull graphics & tools sites | NML Documentation Wiki | NFO Documentation Wiki
All my graphics are licensed under GPL. "Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else."
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

And the passenger network is expanded again, with a hi-speed track too.
Attachments
SCR20.png
SCR20.png (69.64 KiB) Viewed 6067 times
SCR19.png
SCR19.png (86.3 KiB) Viewed 6065 times
SCR18.png
SCR18.png (87.92 KiB) Viewed 6067 times
Image Image
lobster
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by lobster »

they look nice indeed, but ever since the buffer tiles were introduced i don't like the looks without 'em. but the spanish set looks really well.
"Your mother was a lobster, and your father... was also a lobster" -- The rascal formerly known as astath -- Last.fm -- Official TT-Dave Worley Fan Club

<orudge> make love to me while I surf, dear lobster
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Yeah, perhaps I should start using them :P

And indeed, the Spanish set is quite nice. :)
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Expansion of the passenger network!
Attachments
SCR23.png
SCR23.png (77.09 KiB) Viewed 5969 times
SCR22.png
SCR22.png (80.81 KiB) Viewed 5969 times
SCR21.png
SCR21.png (89.6 KiB) Viewed 5969 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

And again some expansions. New highspeed track, a enormous modern bridge, and a museum railway line.
Attachments
SCR26.png
SCR26.png (42.04 KiB) Viewed 5957 times
SCR25.png
SCR25.png (80.99 KiB) Viewed 5957 times
SCR24.png
SCR24.png (74.8 KiB) Viewed 5958 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

A need wood line, and a regio of diesels!

Spanish set FTW!
Attachments
SCR29.png
SCR29.png (79.2 KiB) Viewed 5950 times
SCR28.png
SCR28.png (78.05 KiB) Viewed 5948 times
SCR27.png
SCR27.png (56.04 KiB) Viewed 5948 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

New iron ore line, and a new passenger line with two brand new EMUs. :D
Attachments
SCR32.png
SCR32.png (73.12 KiB) Viewed 5940 times
SCR31.png
SCR31.png (93.94 KiB) Viewed 5939 times
SCR30.png
SCR30.png (64.9 KiB) Viewed 5941 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

And even more screenies!

A new oil line.
A brand new railway museum.
A modern commuter station with modern EMUs.
Attachments
SCR35.png
SCR35.png (90.89 KiB) Viewed 5933 times
SCR34.png
SCR34.png (81 KiB) Viewed 5932 times
SCR33.png
SCR33.png (60.48 KiB) Viewed 5933 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

And I just created a brand new diesel part of my network, with brand new shiny DMUs.

These are a lot of pics, I'll upload the savegame once I'm finished building :tongue:
Attachments
SCR38.png
SCR38.png (69.56 KiB) Viewed 5922 times
SCR37.png
SCR37.png (78.58 KiB) Viewed 5922 times
SCR36.png
SCR36.png (83.61 KiB) Viewed 5923 times
Image Image
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Nice shots, even though there aren't many freight stations on show, and it looks like you've used steam engines, but did not take any screenshots of them in operation? :(

Those wood carriages and oil tankers look good too.

Show something bigger. ;) Do you have any towns above 6000 population?
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

White Rabbit wrote:Nice shots, even though there aren't many freight stations on show,
Indeed. I could make a few tho. See attachment.
and it looks like you've used steam engines, but did not take any screenshots of them in operation? :(
I did. I made a screenie of my museum line. Scroll back up, I'm quite sure there was a steamer on that pic.
Those wood carriages and oil tankers look good too.
Thanks.
Show something bigger. ;) Do you have any towns above 6000 population?
Nopes, the biggest ones have about 1000 population.
Attachments
SCR41.png
SCR41.png (77.98 KiB) Viewed 5902 times
SCR40.png
SCR40.png (77.98 KiB) Viewed 5902 times
SCR39.png
SCR39.png (89.22 KiB) Viewed 5903 times
Image Image
White Rabbit
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by White Rabbit »

Purno wrote: I did. I made a screenie of my museum line. Scroll back up, I'm quite sure there was a steamer on that pic.
Yes, I saw them, but those are museum pieces. By 'in operation', I meant steam trains that were actually up and running.
Oh well, I'll wait. ;)
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

White Rabbit wrote:
Purno wrote: I did. I made a screenie of my museum line. Scroll back up, I'm quite sure there was a steamer on that pic.
Yes, I saw them, but those are museum pieces. By 'in operation', I meant steam trains that were actually up and running.
I started in 1980. As I'm not a huge fan of steam trains myself, I started out with DMUs and EMUs.
Oh well, I'll wait. ;)
I found a town with 2000 pop, I started to build something "big" there.
Attachments
SCR44.png
SCR44.png (70.01 KiB) Viewed 5884 times
SCR43.png
SCR43.png (74.95 KiB) Viewed 5885 times
SCR42.png
SCR42.png (77.72 KiB) Viewed 5885 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Now, a quite boring expansion to get that one station busier. (I'm now leading everything to one station)
Attachments
SCR47.png
SCR47.png (75.74 KiB) Viewed 5810 times
SCR46.png
SCR46.png (105.47 KiB) Viewed 5810 times
SCR45.png
SCR45.png (91.22 KiB) Viewed 5809 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

:o I got a jam.
Attachments
SCR50.png
SCR50.png (91.41 KiB) Viewed 5794 times
SCR49.png
SCR49.png (89.33 KiB) Viewed 5794 times
SCR48.png
SCR48.png (61.29 KiB) Viewed 5796 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Thanks.

A brand new diesel line with brand new DMUs;

And the junction is still jammer, soon some screenies about that.
Attachments
SCR53.png
SCR53.png (68.41 KiB) Viewed 5777 times
SCR52.png
SCR52.png (85.84 KiB) Viewed 5777 times
SCR51.png
SCR51.png (76.13 KiB) Viewed 5777 times
Image Image
Purno
Tycoon
Tycoon

Post by Purno »

Pics of the Evil Junction of Jams;
Attachments
SCR56.png
SCR56.png (75.11 KiB) Viewed 5771 times
SCR55.png
SCR55.png (71.68 KiB) Viewed 5771 times
SCR54.png
SCR54.png (62.56 KiB) Viewed 5771 times
Image Image

Return to “Screenshots”